The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Poll:] Do You Care About # Of Kills

Arabaxus

I will only sometimes care about the numbers. For example, if I am testing someone out to get into my clan, yes I do care. I want to know that they are strong players that will hold their own. Just playing random games? Nope. couldn't care less. 

the only time i care about the number of kills i'm getting is when I'm soloing, which is most times, and then only because the number of kills I get on a map equate to the amount of experience i earn. That and I like counting head shots. But mostly, I just like having large numbers of kills when I'm solo, anything below 500 tends to annoy me. 

In a team situation kills don't matter only the success of the mission. 

Edited by -Malachi-

idc either, its nice to see your stats at the end, and mine usually change a lot depending mission type, who I am playing with, etc (fairly new) it seems like that is all some players care about (randoms anyway) as they just run through as fast as they can (but I do play a lot of exterminate missions, and I can understand it for those missions) - while I am still trying to learn maps and try out new things (playing on XBOX1 and loving it)

Nope. Couldn't care less about kills. I don't need a number to make myself happy. I know when I contributed to the team and when I didn't. Just cause I got a lot of kills doesn't necessarily was helpful and vise versa, just cause I did not get a lot of kills doesn't necessarily mean I didn't contribute.

Know what's the first stat I look at in the end mission report?

>___________________________>

<___________________________<

Pickup count. I'm an obsessive looter in most games. Who cares about how many enemies you killed? The man with the most stuff wins.

the only time i cared about kills is when they announce they would give skull badges 

so then i became rank 302 and got bronze skull badge , nowadays i dont really care about kills - but im always on top since i spam bladestorm, makes all things easy

Edited by Ritchel

Body count is a byproduct of skill and teamplay, securing the kills are more important than getting the killshot especially in high tier content. Damage % is what really matters, and not even getting the highest, just that you pulled your weight in the mission. of course it's irritating when you know you played well but had 1 or 2 teammates in OP "pub-stomping" setups that kill-@#&amp;*(d their way through so the numbers are actually skewed to make you look seemingly bad.