The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Most Satisfying Way To Kill Things?

Sixty5

Just a little question that has been floating around in my mind lately

Recently I have been falling in love with the Glaive Prime for the third or fourth time, however this time I have discovered something new, something amazing.

If you hit an enemy right at the max range with power throw and quick return you will simultaneously eviscerate the enemy AND blow them to bits at the same time.

With a little practice I have been able to send enemy heads flying up into space.

Seriously I have never felt so satisfied with my kills.

So now, I ask you, the reader, What method of killing things satisfies you the most?

I use a sadistic yet systematic approach in gaining satisfaction from killing.

I use the Buzzlok to put a homing beacon on the Grineer's Groin area.

I do a Jat Kittag jump attack and send him flying.

I proceed to spam my Buzzlok and marvel as all the bullets home in on his genitals.

Then i T-bag the corpse for a good 3 seconds.

And blast it with Angstrum, laughing maniacally.

Beware, a mad Tenno is on the loose.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Slapping Blast damage onto my dragon Nikana and sending half a grineer rocketing into the ceiling (or off towards the horizon) and the other half tumbling along the floor.

Or at other times, using a ragdolling knockdown melee slam with a quick enough recovery that i actually can shoot the still-falling enemies out of the air.

Slapping Blast damage onto my dragon Nikana and sending half a grineer rocketing into the ceiling (or off towards the horizon) and the other half tumbling along the floor.

Or at other times, using a ragdolling knockdown melee slam with a quick enough recovery that i actually can shoot the still-falling enemies out of the air.

Well you can always use an Evil Brick to kill enemies.

I bet that must be really satisfying. *Rubs palms together*

My Dragon Nikana slash lifestrike corrosive build. I just love that moment when the blade exists the scabbard (with that red glow from channeling) and slices in half whatever is unfortunate enough to stand in its way.

My Brakk, coming up close to a heavy and unleashing a full barrage from my Brakk is always satisfying.

And my last love so far is the Vectis. Since sniper rifles are not powerfull enough (compared to Dread/Paris Prime), ive never seen much point of using them (except for lanka and snipetron), but the Vectis? OMG what a gun, not only does it look badass, it sounds badass, i just love lining up to a group of enemies and blasting away, killing two sometimes three enemies.

Just watching enemies get torn in half with a shot from a Tigris. What can I say? I'm a man of simple tastes, and nothing's simpler than a double barrel shotgun killing things spectacularly.

Forgot about that. Sliding into an Arctic Eximus' snowglobe and giving him both barrels up the nose? Priceless.

A few to list:

- Slice 5 enemies with Orthos Prime in one slide and then slice the flying pieces in half once again.

- Amphis/Bo baseball.

- Attica (Thunderbolt) machinegun-bazooka spray.

- Supra's laser river of doom obliterating a whole wave in a tight hall.

- Seismic Palm HULK SMASH sending them flying