Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Grineer Juicer™ Confirmed...

MeduSalem

That would actually be really in favor of the Hydra thing... the more Grineer we slay the more recycling material they gain to produce even more Grineer.

With a constant loss of genetic quality per "recycling".

Would seem to fit the current lore to me!

With a constant loss of genetic quality per "recycling".

Would seem to fit the current lore to me!

Now I'll be imagining a Grineer garbage collector driving a Bulldozer through the Grineer Galleons to collect all the bloody guts and whatnot whenever I hear that "mark this ship for repopulation"-broadcast on the Liset.

Edited by MeduSalem

I love and hate the idea of sacrificing one for two. On one hand, it's incredibly inefficient, on the other hand, dying clones are probably throwing themselves into the blenders for the glory of the twin kwieens, thus further making it more apparent how xenophobic they are.

One must also consider that perhaps there are Tenno deployed to destroy Grineer DNA samples used for the cloning process in regular intervals. Forcing the Grineer to keep needing to take samples for cloning.

I mean, we never do know what is being transported by those ships that we blow up when doing sabotage missions. Could be transporting a load of gene samples for the cloning vats. Or a massive load of Grineer body parts from the recent ships whose crews we have exterminated for recycling.

Pretty much the title... After watching Devstream 37 with the concept artists:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/312537-thank-you-for-watching-devstream-37

One Grineer sacrificed to make some more... sounds like a cruel idea only the Grineer could come up with. Also explains why they degrade so fast.

Yeah it's a pretty good explanation for why they degenerate so much. If it would be more sophisticated cloning technology that simply needs a DNA sample, the Grineer might have not degenerated so fast, since they always had the pure original or still relative stable early copies. But with a crazy cloning technology like that, it certainly speeds up the degeneration.

I wonder if the Grineer recieve some kind of genetic memory from this type of creation? Essentialy every new Grineer being potentialy born with the memory of their "parent", being combat ready the moment they leave the tube and get their necessary implants?

However i find the wording of the origin of Grineer cloning tech (on this website) kind of interesting:

"Once the Grineer rediscovered cloning technology, they seized control of Earth through sheer numbers."

Why rediscovered? Is it refering to cloning technology of today? Or is it refering to Orokin based cloning technology?

Considering all the hints that the Orokin themself were the kind of "beautifull infront, rotten in the back" type of society, it wouldn't suprise me if they actualy came up with this form of cloning in first place. It might also explain why they can't develop a better process. They are totaly reliant on the Orokin tech to produce their offsprings, but they have no clue how it works.

Actualy that might even be a very dark explanation on how the Orokin managed to produce enough Tenno in time to fight the Sentients. They took the original few mutated people and threw them into these cloning machines in order to create enough to make an army of Tenno.

Oh damn!

Edited by Othergrunty

However i find the wording of the origin of Grineer cloning tech (on this website) kind of interesting:

"Once the Grineer rediscovered cloning technology, they seized control of Earth through sheer numbers."

Why rediscovered? Is it refering to cloning technology of today? Or is it refering to Orokin based cloning technology?

Considering all the hints that the Orokin themself were the kind of "beautifull infront, rotten in the back" type of society, it wouldn't suprise me if they actualy came up with this form of cloning in first place. It might also explain why they can't develop a better process. They are totaly reliant on the Orokin tech to produce their offsprings, but they have no clue how it works.

At 75K credits.

DNA stabilizers are kinda expensive to use on a grunt with a life expectancy of 5 minutes when the tenno appear :<

I thought about those two facts for some weeks already and they led me to believe that the Twin Queens might actually be Orokin descendants themselves. Maybe they escaped our coup d'état and still had some Orokin technology like DNA stabilizers and basic cloning left.

To remain their power and because of the costs they might actually use the DNA stabilizers only on themselves while creating a vast army of expandable/replaceable cheap-*ss clones to fund a new empire.

Over the time the Queens might have become corrupted because of the massive usage of stabilizers and don't even remember anything from the Orokin era anymore. Who knows about the side-effects when using that crap for hundreds over hundreds of years.

On the other hand they might still remember it and that's why they are not so fond of Vor anymore who discovered the Orokin secrets himself. Now they actually might fear that Vor gained as much power as themselves and that the new enlighted Corrupted Vor might lead a good amount of the Grineer troops to "liberation" or whatever. Maybe that's the true secret Vor discovered thanks to the Janus key.

Edited by MeduSalem

I... DID quote it... Unless you put a video there that I can't see. 

I guess he/she linked a youtube video that doesn't allow to be linked to from external sites other than youtube itself... Happens quite a lot on the forum lately.

Best bet would be to only provide the link and not to put it within the BBCode tags.

Edited by MeduSalem

When I first read the title I thought Juicer was a concept they took and adapted from rifts. Basicly a juicer is a super soldier that has various steroid like chemicals constantly being pumped into their body to give them faster reflexes, greater, strength, tougher bodies, etc.

Seeing this, Im kind of disappointed