Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #37!

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you to all who tuned in for our Concept Art Devstream!

We had lots of awesome and interesting concepts shown, as well as demonstrated live Concept Art from Roger and Janice!

Live-Concepted Assets:

Grineer Twin Queen Throneroom:

iM2HWwi.jpg

g3CLA8z.jpg

Earth Themed Frame Abilities:

jywxxx3.jpg

tUaw9Wh.jpg

VF4Mdbb.jpg

LcKlPDh.jpg

Assets:

Tyl Regor hall concepts:

nTK3u26.jpg

lK2ajWz.jpg

vrZUgfc.jpg

Janice's early concepts:

Z8wqOcS.jpg

LO0KHCO.jpg

Underwater Creature concepts:

zHwY0Dt.jpg

Lex Prime Concepts

i8jREPB.jpg

Roger's Corpus Flak Cannon

Nrc5OV6.jpg

66FMji8.jpg

Grineer Cloning Machine

uQeca4L.jpg

VYq1EH2.jpg

4G6rp82.jpg

Rc8yIC9.jpg

aYjIdwh.jpg

gtm1Y1t.jpg

gtm1Y1t.jpg

3SPLxWT.jpg

zSbzYdq.jpg

Shipyards Concept:

BLn4z7c.jpg

Dojo Obstacle Course Concept

bbyqPEo.jpg

Platinum winners:

Jovialwarlord
Churchapex
Casardis
ItsNexusDecay

Overview: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/313978-devstream-37-overview/

Edited by DERebecca
Added Art

Today's stream was one of the most enjoyable one for me, personally.

Seeing new gameplay content in the making announced by Steve and co. is really great, yes, but knowing how things are made in its earliest stages is also a big attraction for me (earlier than animation making by Geoff and his team). I was really baffled by Roger and Janice's live concepts, and it really inspired me to further my digital painting knowledge.

Thanks again for the great stream, and for Roger & Janice to have come!

P.S.: Would you include lots of those "quick" concepts (whether it's those black & white concepts by Roger or power icon concepts by Janice) in your future artbook? Those things you guys do, even on the fly, are stunning in their own ways. I'd buy the artbook in a blink of an eye.

Edited by Casardis

LcKlPDh.jpg

All abilities will instant kill enemies. If Meowframe is not adequately fed, these abilities can be used on allies and teammates.

Oh also, Roger seemed nervous. Or he had high blood pressure during the stream.

Edited by FMZerek

Can we get a dev stream with the... "game mechanists"? Like how Roger and Janice showed us the art, other team members can tell us what they think of and how they work on designing new frames and such? And AI and movement mechanics and the like. That would probably work best after a new faction is introduced or the movement system is overhauled.

Some really nice renderings in today's stream. Loved the Tyl Regor concepts (and need to rewatch to catch the other concepts).

Isn't "Land of Terra" kind of redundant?

Janice have such a captivating smile and laugh!

Roger is so calm and zen, and yeah Roger i agree with what you said, about not letting external sources influence your concepts. 

The Grineer Cloning pods looks awesome!

I loved the #6 new bow concept and others with levering systems with pulleys. Finally some bows that looks like real life compound bows. Because the ones we have are medieval. I hope one of those compound-like concepts get approved.

Also who cares about Earth Frame? Cat Frame Confirmed. 

Edited by RexSol