The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #37!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey guys, this is Janice!

Thanks for watching the live stream! We really appreciated the suggestions and ideas that everyone gave us!

They were super fun to do! Wish I could have done all the icon suggestions, some really great ones! :) 

Cheers and Tenno on! 

Tears dripped from my eyes when I watched this devstream.

Janice's compound bow concept is the most awesome thing I've seen in my life. Really hope it will be added into the Game.

P.S. Am I blind or this concept is not added to the assets list in this topic? Just wanted to take another look at it.

Thank you to all who tuned in for our Concept Art Devstream!

We had lots of awesome and interesting concepts shown, as well as demonstrated live Concept Art from Roger and Janice!

Live-Concepted Assets:

Grineer Twin Queen Throneroom:

iM2HWwi.jpg

g3CLA8z.jpg

Earth Themed Frame Abilities:

jywxxx3.jpg

tUaw9Wh.jpg

VF4Mdbb.jpg

LcKlPDh.jpg

Assets:

Tyl Regor hall concepts:

nTK3u26.jpg

lK2ajWz.jpg

vrZUgfc.jpg

Janice's early concepts:

Z8wqOcS.jpg

LO0KHCO.jpg

Underwater Creature concepts:

zHwY0Dt.jpg

Lex Prime Concepts

i8jREPB.jpg

Roger's Corpus Flak Cannon

Nrc5OV6.jpg

66FMji8.jpg

Grineer Cloning Machine

uQeca4L.jpg

VYq1EH2.jpg

4G6rp82.jpg

Rc8yIC9.jpg

aYjIdwh.jpg

gtm1Y1t.jpg

gtm1Y1t.jpg

3SPLxWT.jpg

zSbzYdq.jpg

Shipyards Concept:

BLn4z7c.jpg

Dojo Obstacle Course Concept

bbyqPEo.jpg

Platinum winners:

Jovialwarlord

Churchapex

Casardis

ItsNexusDecay

Thanks again, and stay tuned for DE_Adam's overview!

thank you for another deep insight in the production of warframe, seems a lot of work with even more dedication from all of the team :-)

thx

Thanks for watching the live stream! We really appreciated the suggestions and ideas that everyone gave us!

They were super fun to do! Wish I could have done all the icon suggestions, some really great ones! :) 

Cheers and Tenno on! 

Love the work you guys do! also that avatar pic :O <3

Cheers and Tenno on! 

Woah! That profile picture ^^

Janice's compound bow concept is the most awesome thing I've seen in my life. Really hope it will be added into the Game.

P.S. Am I blind or this concept is not added to the assets list in this topic? Just wanted to take another look at it.

It is indeed missing from the list.

Cheers and Tenno on! 

Amazing work :D

I love your amazing compound bow :D

Cheers and Tenno on! 

Is that avatar a "Tenno skull"?

Do they have eyes? :)

Cheers and Tenno on! 

Nekros ain't got nothing on that avatar pic! Soo creepy! Or perhaps it's Nekros unmask? 

Cheers and Tenno on! 

I had to check your art afterwards, and it is amazing!

I dont really have a point, i just wanted to say that :3c

A bit late on the reply, but this was personally one of my favorites!

As a 13 year user of photoshop, i loved to see how both Janice and Roger did the live concept, to upload and show a few pics of concept art that could have been worked on for anything from 5 minutes to 5 months is one thing, but showing off your skills live is a hole new level of pressure! but they did it great, (and Janice i feel for you, using that tablet and all) but great job both of you! can't wait till i see your s*** in the game! that sea monster, the quick and simple ideas for the throne room, the cloning pods! and the whole icon thingy for powers!

Seeing Geoff showing his animations is awesome, yet showing the earliest stages before Geoff and the other guys even get to work on the details is an amazing insight. Not really a lot of other developers doing the things you do, and openly sharing it with you owners (since we paid for it and still supporting we do kinda own all the DE's) and the way you do it with both Dev stream/Prime time and even to us in the Design Council is just beyond awesome/epic/amazing/astounding/stupendous/spectacular/out-of-this-world/galactic/total/complete/utter/momentous/unforgettable/stunning. This is definitely one of the main reasons why i keep coming back to Warframe, no matter how many AAA titles i get shoved down my throat, i will always be a tenno by heart <3 MUCH LOVE TO YOU GUYS! 

oh and awesome that Lotus saw my chat question :D yaaay :D really made my day for some weird reason

I really would like these brushes and patterns... I COULD MAKE SO MANY FAN CONCEPTS IF THEY WERE GIVEN OUT.

just get a few screen shots from the game, go to photoshop and create your own brushes, i did it after seeing how many Roger had :P

"edit: oh your on playstation, not quite sure how to do it there, if its even possible :) PC MASTERRACE"

Edited by Swillking