Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #37!

[DE]Rebecca

But we already have Valkyr.

I'd rather have a feline companion honestly. If we can have Orokin dogs aka Kubrow, we should have Orokin cats as well!

I was just trying to be funny, obviously failed.

Of course those Cat abilities are just a joke. xD

no offense, but on youtube the video is like 2 minutes behind on the audio .......

edit; did ctrl+F5 and seems to be good now. Dont know what the problem was, i just saw the stand by screen in the beginning for a long time.

Edited by Frostosti

Thanks for the stream. I love seeing concept art and the development process for games, but it's a special treat to actually see that work while it's happening.

I agree with other posters. We'd all appreciate a stream that gives us a look into how the level design process is done, or the environment testing process, or the gameplay testing process, or *drumroll* the balancing process for maybe player abilities or weapons testing or something.

Also Earth Frame sounds cool.

But we already have Valkyr.

I'd rather have a feline companion honestly. If we can have Orokin dogs aka Kubrow, we should have Orokin cats as well!

Hmm.

What if.

What if... Valkyr got a whole new set of abilities in Hysteria? As in her hotbar changed when Hysteria activated.

Maybe you could have Slash (basic swipes that quickly generate combo counter), Pounce (leap that moves her forward quickly over a set amount of distance, influenced by momentum, that results in a knockdown and short grab attack if it hits an enemy), Warcry (because it's too useful), and Maul (which does something cool; maybe some kind of "finisher" that costs combo points to spend but has a very tempting benefit?). And then you have your basic combos on the melee button.

For added fun, maybe Valkyr's sprint animation in Hysteria could cause her to run on all fours. That could look cheesy in practice, but my mind's eye can only see so far.

As long as the benefits of popping Hysteria were on par with staying outside of it (besides full invincibility for rezzing people and hitting air), I think this could make Hysteria at least a fun alternative to swinging your Ichors like mad all over the map.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Nice devstream D.E., watching your artists working live is quite informative. :)

I really hope that the Regor giant statue will be destroyable (if included), and could open the gate to more environment interaction.

Oh and let me remind you that th community already has amazing looks for your cat frame & your rock frame that would please a lot of people !

Earth Themed Frame Abilities:

jywxxx3.jpg

tUaw9Wh.jpg

VF4Mdbb.jpg

LcKlPDh.jpg

Catframe (Rebecca already knows and loves this) :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/85313-concept-artwork-feral-wf-cat-wf/

A warframe that runs on all four would be awesome! :D

Earth/Rock frame :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/177972-warframe-concept-drawing/

Please consider these, I immediately thought about these two fan concepts & as Typhus,Dragon or Myst, they're too good to be forgotten.

Edited by unknow99

All of the Lex Prime concepts looks great!
Too bad they didn't make it into the game.
Maybe they can be skins for Lex Prime?

i want prime weapons with their functionality, i dont wanna spend plat or my time for "prime-weapon-skins?!?" ....

maybe we get some tool in general where we can create our own weaponskins ? =))))))))))))))))))

I loved watching Roger work, it was like watching a Gnomon video. Gnomon is the premier place in Los Angeles where people go to learn art concepting of all types 3d, traditional, digital. Since I do work in Photoshop as well I also would love to have those brushes, maybe Roger will share the brushes like someone shared with him:)

Thank you as well for answering my question I've been wondering about for ages! :D

It was incredibly interesting to see how the concepts for both iconography and scene art grew during the livestream from both Janice and Roger. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this from other staff members who are working on other things, even if, by practical means, it would mean that some of it would have to be pre-recorded. So thank you all for the grand show!

Edited by Hap-muhr