Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Else Think Pvp Sucks?

(XBOX)ShapelessHorr0r

For the longest time people whined and complained about this game having no PvP. So now, when DE finally caters to the whims of the complainers, people say they hate the PvP. Urgh.... Really urks a vet like myself.

(Not directed toward the OP, but the players aforementioned.)

PVP was never meant to be implemented at all. Warframe was supposed to be a purely PVE game. And I truly wished for DE to keep it that way. I only wish from this point (though i'm sure in vain) that more PVP elements will not be added.

There is at least some PVP for those who whined about it not existing. Sorry, but Warframe is a game based around co-op with your fellow Tenno, not attempting to fill them with lead.

I personally really like Dark Sector Conflict, even if it is broken. It has a lot of potential in a game where everything boils down to Speed x Damage = Best and grinding is a way of life. That said, since everyone does hate it, it's impossible to find any games to play. Since there's no one to fight, I can't play, and since I don't check anymore, anyone who wants to play can't play either. The system continues to spiral into neglect, and will until DE looks at some stats and says, "Well gee guys it looks like nobody likes this, better completely ignore it and develop a completely new game mode where people fly in space instead."

...oh wait, they already did that

For the longest time people whined and complained about this game having no PvP. So now, when DE finally caters to the whims of the complainers, people say they hate the PvP. Urgh.... Really urks a vet like myself.

That is not how it works at all...

PVP was never meant to be implemented at all. Warframe was supposed to be a purely PVE game. And I truly wished for DE to keep it that way. I only wish from this point (though i'm sure in vain) that more PVP elements will not be added.

There is at least some PVP for those who whined about it not existing. Sorry, but Warframe is a game based around co-op with your fellow Tenno, not attempting to fill them with lead.

Completely false. 

I personally am starting to enjoy pvp, it is a nice twist from the constant farming/collecting and random raids, that apparently is what warframe is about.

Those crazy melee tenno, usually end up getting shot by my shotgun as fast as i see them. Not to mention they are freaking predictable.

What is apparently impossible to fight, are auto-target weapons and skills, i wish our roll over could be used to avoid these kind of things(like a lose target kind of thing), not just in a pvp scenario, in every scenario (pve and pvp).

You might not have noticed yet, but auto-target kind of attacks are pretty much broken.

Edited by akkerusia

PvP is fine; however, if it is bad, it should not have a prevailing effect on PvE.

In other words, conclave is already there.

Pvp is just not fit for that game. It feel clunky and unresponsive, balance is just not present in that part of the game. As someone who plays many PVP games personally this is the worse I saw in a long time.

The only positive point, It can't get worse. 

Edited by Alphafox

As it stands I feel that the rail conflicts need some serious work, because the deck is stacked too far in favor of defenders. If some actual balance can be brought to the PvP scene I'd be more likely to pick it up; but as it stands I've played rail conflicts and realized my time would have been better spent doing just about anything else; which is a shame.