Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happens If You Consign Your Kubrow To Lotus?

(XBOX)Grihaly

1. Lotus buys the Kubrow from you. For 25k credits.

2. She takes imprints from every Kubrow Tenno sell to her, breeds those of a certain value infinately and sells them to the Corpus (low taxation, thanks to Darvo owing her a favor) for boatloads of platinum.

3. In case the Tenno fail, the Lotus can afford the most expensive exile in history. If the Tenno succeed, the Lotus can start "Lotusland Resort", with a Kubrow-zoo.

Lotus is doing serious Business.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

Lotus takes all the millions of Kubrows the Tenno give her and trains and equips them for battle. Once the forces of the Tenno, Grineer, Corpus and Infested have worn dangerously thin and everything is near to over she attacks with all these battle Kubrows and takes over the Sol system.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

I know what literally happens, but what does Lotus do with the Kubrow?

call ember the great BBQ-er

and ash the great cutter with his friend rhino the great tenderizer

o and hydroid the cleaner

ash cut the meat

hydroid wash the meat and mess

rhino tenderize

ember grill the Steak

I know what literally happens, but what does Lotus do with the Kubrow?

i dont care about, for me its that this useless attention-barking still have an end

im close to throw all my kubrows to lotus because of this, right now i move them to stasis every now and then when im totally fed up about this useless script

im pleased since the kubrows exist about shutting this down and im pleased for the anti-radio-voice-button in the background how often now ?, looks like im not heared really which i call now spontaneously respectless, basicly im a paying customer and i use respect to the game-creators and company with honouring their work with my heardearned money, im pleased for the same respect to me ...

(no smilie)

Edited by RVNN3R