Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happens If You Consign Your Kubrow To Lotus?

(XBOX)Grihaly

I think this topic needs to be legitimately addressed though. Who are we sending our kubrows to? It isn't the Lotus. Right now the Lotus is...

(click for spoilers)

Spoiler

being used involuntarily as a battery in a sentient mother ship while Ballas and Not-Erra are celebrating their anticipated victory over the Origin System

Spoiler
4 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Hide contents

being used involuntarily as a battery in a sentient mother ship while Ballas and Not-Erra are celebrating their anticipated victory over the Origin System

Spoiler

I like to imagine they're playing Carameldansesn, with multi-coloured Battalysts doing their disco ball attack in the background.

55 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Should @(XBOX)King Ghrizorahreturn, I wonder what will he say...

Something along the lines of 

Frankenstein its alive GIF on GIFER - by Beazenius

They get sent to a loving family or preserve, where they will forever play and have fun and certainly not: 

1) Get fed to Helminth as a snack.

2) Integrated into your Infested - Room.

3) Get thrown outside the airlock by Ordis. He told you, he didn`t want them onboard.

4) Sold to Master Teasonai, who either sells them, makes pelts for his fellow Ostrons, or uses them for his special barbecue. 

5) Let out into the wild, so you can cheat conservation - targets. Oh look! A "new" breed of Kubrow!

6) Get fed explosives, then sold to the Grineer or Corpus and remotely exploded. 

7) Used to trigger traps, ghouls and mines. 

8) Used as raw material for your next Infested - weapon

9) Get dumped onto earth into the rainforest. You think the Kubrows there are all natural occuring? 

10) Get actually sent to the Lotus. The sentient have no idea how or why they keep finding Kubrows oboard their secret warships.

• Like 1