Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bladestorm In Conflicts Is Broken And You All Abuse It

wh1te_r0s3

so I think we all know that 90% of you all spam bladestorm in conflicts and it basically ruins the pvp side of the game the dev's worked so hard on, you press a button and you kill whomever is around in range at that moment regardless of whether they are INVISIBLE or not, it's as scummy as an aimbot. 

1. press a button
2. get a few kills
3. repeat

zero skill involved and is impossible to counter, in fact I've noticed that even after the nerf it didn't matter because players just gear their warframe with extra damage and it still kills, even if not on the first swipe the ability loops back and jumps on again and attacks again until you die.

I actually joined an empty conflict with 0 pay and people still joined as ash and bladestormed, so I quit and tried another, again the same thing, I didn't even want the battlepay because there was none for either of them so battlepay was not an excuse it's just them abusing the game for the sake of it.

who thinks it should be fixed and how?

90% players on this forums doesn't give a S#&$ about DS conflict.

Now, I really don't know anything about PvP but I think it'll be kinda difficult to nerf it without making it completely useless on PvE. Maybe toning down the ability just for Conclaves/DS conflicts would reduce the problem but then again, I'm not sure how it works.

I say nerf the range by a tremendous amount. Like to 8 - 10m. That way if they want to have the range they were used to they would need to use Overextended, therefore reducing the damage inflicted. If they want the same damage as they had before, Blind Rage, if they want the same efficiency... So it goes on and on until it screws up their builds and their heads explode from overthinking so we never have to see them again.

Edited by KilelrDrone492

I say nerf the range by a tremendous amount. Like to 8 - 10m. That way if they want to have the range they were used to they would need to use Overextended, therefore reducing the damage inflicted. If they want the same damage as they had before, Blind Rage, if they want the same efficiency... So it goes on and on until it screws up their builds and their heads explode from overthinking so we never have to see them again.

I really like this.

I suggest nerfing bladestorm in PvP to have an animation start up time of 10 seconds and also the player activating bladestorm to glow red during e start up animation, This will give players enough time to kill the player before he starts his aim bot kills.

During the 10 seconds animation start up time, the player may not cancel bladestorm and must sit through its silly animation. The player is also not invulnerable during the 10 seconds and glows red. Also, when a player is in his bladestorm start up animation, he takes 200% more damage from all sources.

Let's see if any players spam bladestorm after these balance changes.

you are telling me the enemys on the conflicts are people and not npc? i mean.. i won all the conflicts. And i'm saying about npc becouse "the other tenno" where not smart, they died a lot doing stupid things. :S

i just entered with my latron prime and then killed all

Implying "we all" ever touched DS conflicts.

Now, I really don't know anything about PvP but I think it'll be kinda difficult to nerf it without making it completely useless on PvE. Maybe toning down the ability just for Conclaves/DS conflicts would reduce the problem but then again, I'm not sure how it works.

This, i never had any kind of interest in the PVP DS,i liked the previous version better.

I'm right there with ya, Ash is one of my most favorite frames but there is nothing more annoying than joining a pvo conflict and the whole enemy team is ash spamming bladestorm, something needs to be done about this either nerf bladestorm or remove ash from being playable in conflicts

Im glad warframe is a pve thing, and pvp is just for those who want ( i hate to be rude but its really like 90 % of the guys online in the forums who are not interested into pvp xD sry)

to ad to the thread:

I also join the opinion to remove invulnerability during bladestorm, makes  it more challenging and at least a teammate can help you.

And here you have the problem in a nutshell. All those calling to nerf bladestorm please look at yourselves. Your suggesting nerfing an ability in general to make it balanced in PvP. No thanks. 10 second charge up on bladestorm, lacking invulnerability during the ability. How many people would use an ability with a 10 second charge up time in PvE (heres a hint, none at all). Shall we rebalance tesla, since early game it wrecks people in PvP, shall we rebalance shuriken since early game it wrecks people in PvP. This is a PvE game with PvP tacked onto it almost as an afterthought. DE will never completely change an ability on a frame just to balance it in PvP sorry but thats not the way it works.

Edited by H3dsh0t

Agree...

Implying "we all" ever touched DS conflicts.

...Agree...

Is Warframe a popular game for pvp? No, it's a co-op pve game. Don't ruin a pve game for its minor pvp counterpart, thank you.

...And more agree, If I do pvp, it's only with good friends, so that we always set specific boundaries to how we play (Such as banning specific powers), I almost never play Dark Sector pvp.  The fact that it even is pvp has ruined Dark Sector conflicts for me.  That being said, I agree that in pvp only players should not be invincible when using Bladestrom.

Had a good laugh when i saw the title.. amazing how a few bad apples spoil the bunch.. suuure.. nerf bladestorm.. make it useless for most of the players.. so you few individuals can PvP in a PvE game ;)

Remove it altogether if that is the case.. we don't need it anyway..

That being said.. this thread is pointless + whine.. you're in the minority mate.