Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.9.0

[DE]Rebecca

Take back my enthusiasm for the Tiberon now that I've seen the stats.

As impressive as the raw damage looks, the abysmally low Status chance and negligible crit chance will not scale into harder content. Whilst the Tiberon might look good on planets, it will not scale effectively into harder content (Void etc). Leaving the Burston Prime still as the top contender in primary burst weapons.

To be perfectly honest, with those stats I would rather have seen the Sybaris get a doubled magazine capacity to make it worth using. Sybaris is a beautiful looking weapon and is placed well to scale further than the Burston Prime. But 5 shots on a Burst weapon then reload? Breaks the long term usability of the weapon.

Still thank you for the hard work on the patching and hope you all get a well deserved break :)

The FORGE was saying I could build the Tiberion right away, BUT:

I only have the Latron PRIME and Latron WRAITH on my inventory.

NO VANILLA LATRON.

Q: WILL THE TIBERON INADVERTEDLY CONSUME MY FORMA'D PRIME WEAPON OR EVENT WEAPON WITHOUT CONFIRMATION?

Thanks

The FORGE was saying I could build the Tiberion right away, BUT:

I only have the Latron PRIME and Latron WRAITH on my inventory.

NO VANILLA LATRON.

Q: WILL THE TIBERON INADVERTEDLY CONSUME MY FORMA'D PRIME WEAPON OR EVENT WEAPON WITHOUT CONFIRMATION?

Thanks

Yes and no.

Tiberion is not craftable with the Prime Latron, but it is craftable with your Wrath Latron.

If you choose to craft the Tiberion, a second Window will appear where you can choose the weapon you want to use up for crafting.

In other words, you can use your Event Latron for crafting or build a new Latron and then you can choose that one for Tiberion.

OR in some cases build a new Latron and then you can choose between your leveled/forma'd Latron and the newly build one.