The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15 Not Next Week: Confirmed

PookieNumnums

Expect DE to release a teaser site before releasing any major update like they did with U13 and U14 . U15 isn't coming next week since there was no teaser site released.

OR

DE can simply surprise us.

But they do take their time perfecting and polishing the update and let the hype build up inside us.

if you think we wont see it for another month that's your opinion.

How does "first half of the month" translate to "another month" in your incredibly bizarre universe?

I think everyone should stop whining and wait.

Point out the whining, i'm seeing a few joke replies, some speculation and absolutely zero whining.

Your head, it must be a confusing place.

For god sake, the update is not coming out next week.

Their is always a event before a update, those events come online after a prime time or a dev stream. I mean seriously guys, how can you forget that.

So no its not next week, you should be hyping for the primetime for a possible link to the events website.

Edited by Feallike

i hope its not next week because of personal and selfish reasons, also doubt it due to the way Scott talked about it. They can still surprise us though, so im not throwing it completly out the window, its just sitting on the edge, almost falling out

Edited by Adaptor-Face

They said that excavation will be coming out before update 15 will. Specifically this upcoming week.

a strong maybe next week for the excavation.

Steve did have a excavation "Test" tactical alert up on the NAV when he switched to showing the sigils, so expect that at the same time. INB4 IMPACT OR PUNCTURE damage mods

@Alissa Im sorry but saying my head is a confusing place can be taken as an insult and insults come from anger but you know what im done here your not worth my time arguing.

Not an insult, it's mockery, nothing at all to do with anger.

But thankyou for the amusement.