The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability Mods Confirmed For Removal From The Drop Tables In U15

Brimir

Yeah, but to play the min/max game, you have to keep varying levels of the mods on hand.

Adding a feature that lets you choose what level your mods will be active as (From the highest you've fused them and down) has been a running suggestion in the forums for a long time. Pretty sure DE caught up to that.

Adding a feature that lets you choose what level your mods will be active as (From the highest you've fused them and down) has been a running suggestion in the forums for a long time. Pretty sure DE caught up to that.

So you're saying I finally won't need to keep 3-10 of every mod at each fusion level? Sweet Buddha that sounds amazing.

Yeah, but to play the min/max game, you have to keep varying levels of the mods on hand.

Build another one and then sell it.

Or that. That works too.

Edited by xRufus7x

They did and are not a fan of it. They said they don't like it because they want the "choice" of ranking up Mods to "matter."

They did and are not a fan of it. They said they don't like it because they want the "choice" of ranking up Mods to "matter."

They could make a system where once something is maxed, you can start pouring more fusions into it as long as you have a duplicate mod card. i.e. allowing a 10 rank mod to be re-leveled up to 9 to allow you to choose what power you want. It'd be the same cost as fusing 9 more mods without all the damn UI clutter. Basically, you would 'link' the duplicate mod card and condense them. Allowing one card to be multiple without sacrificing the "choice" of ranking them up.

Having 10 redirections, 10 vitalities, and 10 steel fibers, etc. just gets annoying.

Steve mentioned it might all be irrelevant in U16... For all we know, we might FINALLY get abilities equipped by default without mods.

Hell if this actually becomes a thing this would be amazing and one of the things I've wanted since I first joined WF, since with this it gives players 4 more slots to use to actually use those "Utility" mods and any others more often without being gimped by having to get rid of a power or sacrifice any other essential mods (steel fiber, redirection, etc.). Heck and along with getting rid of the actual ability mod cards altogether have it so all the abilities rank up along with your WF's lvl all DE would have to do would set what abilites would rank up per-warframe lvl up till the warframe reaches max lvl 30.

Hell if this actually becomes a thing this would be amazing and one of the things I've wanted since I first joined WF, since with this it gives players 4 more slots to use to actually use those "Utility" mods and any others more often without being gimped by having to get rid of a power or sacrifice any other essential mods (steel fiber, redirection, etc.). Heck and along with getting rid of the actual ability mod cards altogether have it so all the abilities rank up along with your WF's lvl all DE would have to do would set what abilites would rank up per-warframe lvl up till the warframe reaches max lvl 30.

On a slightly "highly hopeful" note this might also mean something might be done about the "Necessary" Mods in future as well.

Edited by Sasquatch180

Hell if this actually becomes a thing this would be amazing and one of the things I've wanted since I first joined WF, since with this it gives players 4 more slots to use to actually use those "Utility" mods and any others 

What if they removed abilities and made utility mods have the = polarity? 

What if they removed abilities and made utility mods have the = polarity? 

Or something similar. But those utility mods better get buffed to the seventh cloud if you want me to like that idea.

Abilities could get ranked up as your frame reaches level 30.

On a slightly "highly hopeful" note this might also mean something might be done about the "Necessary" Mods in future as well.

i'd also would have no problem with that if it were to happen, since it would allow more diverse builds. *^*