The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Like Sigils. At All.

Brimir

The reason being the positioning:

a. The Warframes have a lot of stuff on both their chests and backs (Primes in particular) which really doesn't combo well with the Sigils.

b. Chest armour pieces and Syandanas create the same issue as well.

They're just not going to look nice but rather all cluttered and awkward. If you could place them on a the arms and legs it would be a lot better, especially on female 'frames with them badonkadonk thighs - they'd be really clear and nicely visible there.

Edited by Brimir

The reason being the positioning:

a. The Warframes have a lot of stuff on both their chests and backs (Primes in particular) which really doesn't combo well with the Sigils.

b. Chest armour pieces and Syandanas create the same issue as well.

They're just not going to look nice but rather all cluttered and awkward.

Good thing you won't see any of that stuff on your Loki prime, right? No issues at all :)

For those of us that have not yet watched the dev stream mind giving a brief description of what they are? 

They're stickers for your warframe that you unlock by playing. Some of them are going to be endgame unlockables. There are some animated ones that look badass, and some weird ones that look ugly. 

One thing to note is that they are not plat sinks. They are gameplay unlockables only. 

WTH is sigil?

Someone didn't watch the livestream just now!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2i7i22/livestream_38_recap_and_discussion/

As for the OP: I don't see a problem. They're completely cosmetic (though according to Steve at the end there, you DO get other more useful rewards when you complete their quests), and you can move them around your warframe, shrink them, enlarge them, etc. So while the warframes' texturing and armors and syandanas and so on might be a hindrance, you have enough customizability to find a fitting spot for the sigil. Or, just don't...wear them. They aren't mandatory.

Edited by SoulEchelon

They're stickers for your warframe that you unlock by playing. Some of them are going to be endgame unlockables. There are some animated ones that look badass, and some weird ones that look ugly. 

One thing to note is that they are not plat sinks. They are gameplay unlockables only. 

Question is:

Will our accumulated gameplay time count towards them?

Very good we need more stuff like this. 

Question is:

If you think that you unlock them by having played the game for 500,1000,1500, etc etc hours. Nope

Atleast not yet that is, maybe sometime in the future?

Edited by loln8tr

Question is:

I have no idea. Some of them seemed to be mastery-related, so I assume you'll get those automatically when they come out. 

Very good we need more stuff like this. 

I'm hoping that there's a lot of sigils. If there's only like 10 I'll be disappointed, but if there's a ton of them, with some very hard to get, that would make me happy.