Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Game You Ever Played.

EliteRider21

Before i ask and say anything about my greatest game ever, i gotta clear out some things with DE incase any of the staffs come here and make themselves think some silly things. i don't hate Warframe. In fact, i love this game! Sure it can be buggy sometimes but i still play it, even one of my best moments in gaming was in this game!

So i asked 2 negative things about our gaming adventures with the scariest things encountered and most hated character, or maybe the scariest things wasen't really negative but more like funny but still! Let's go with something positive that will bring a smile to our face! :D

What is what could be the best game, you ever played? A game so good, that you're having endless fun playing it and no other games can be as fun as this one is.

For me, my most favorite and most beloved game, is Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold (Soul Silver was my version.).

Oh. My. God, I loved this game so much, you guys have no idea! Pokemon Soul Silver is a god made masterpiece and i shall never ever forget about it! You guys wouldn't believe how much fun i had with this game, it seemed like it would never end! 

Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold is a gen 4 remake of Pokemon Silver/Gold for the Nintendo DS with everything made better then it used to be along with some extras. Just to let you all know, i didn't play one of the original games

Here's the reasons why i love this game.

Primary pokemon walking with the player: This is the main reason why i loved this game, when one of your pokemon is on the primary slot, it will walk with you where ever you go (excepte when you're surfing or too big to be indoor) and just so you all know, Umbreon is my most favorite pokemon ever and having my black-red eyed-yellow ringed little pally walking with me and interact with him is a dream coming true! GameFreak need to bring back that feature...

Explore Johto and Kanto: Unlike most main pokemon games, on Silver/Gold/Emerald and Soul Silver/Heart Gold, you have 2 regions to explore, doubling the gym leaders, more things to do and more pokemon to catch!

Choose a Hoenn and Kanto starter: I'm not a huge fan of the Kanto starters, i dont hate them though, but i sure do like Hoenn's. At certain points in the game, Professor Oak will let you take one of the Kanto starters and a white heared guy whome i forgot the name of who came from Hoenn will let you take one of Hoenn's starters, my choice was Mudkip. ^_^

Find Latios and Latias: A bit after reaching Kanto, the white heared guy will tell you that Latios or Latias (depending on which version you have) is around and he invites you to find and catch him/her. Me? I didn't catch Latios because seeing him reminds me of the goodness that was the Pokemon Heroes movie, so i showed Latios my endless respect for him by letting him roam freely.

Battle Red: He sure gave me and my team some epic battles. :/

I want this game back... T_T

Edited by EliteRider

The Mass Effect Trilogy. Its not one game, but its one story. Played the trilogy seven times, each time differently, but one thing was constant. A certain Quarian engineer was always the target of my affection.

To me that series had some of the best character development and connections I've ever experienced. It had action, plot, exploration, SPACE SHTUFF, and all the other and bells and whistles that came with a massive Bioware RPG. 

I don't think there is a best game, just games that you prefer. I'll list off a few favorites because I can't pick my most favorite.

Metroid Prime: This game had an amazing soundtrack, super atmospheric, fun puzzles, exploration, and great boss battles. It also have amazing graphics for it's time that still hold up pretty good today.

Skyrim: Fun exploration, an immersive world, decent combat (compared to the last games lol), and mod-ability.

Minecraft: I played this game so much that I burned myself out and I can't stand to play it anymore. XD

Starbound: This game is like if Terraria was a bit simpler, had harsher environments, and had space exploration. It is really fun. :D

Castle Crashers: Most random game ever. Love it. Really good soundtrack done by a lot of smaller musicians on Newgrounds, awesome art style, and fun button mashing game play. Plus it has the most random moments in video games ever.

Insurgency: A really nice feeling tactical shooter. The firearms feel really like they have weight in this game, the textures and models in this game are alright, but the tactical combat is where it really shines.

Receiver: This is an experimental game that is essentially a handgun simulator. Yet for an experimental game it is really fun.

Overgrowth: A game that is still in alpha but is a lot better than some full releases. It has got great hand to hand (or paw to paw I should say) and melee weapon combat that feels realistic, very smooth parkour, amazing art style, and mod-ability.

Super Meat Boy: The rage is real. The soundtrack in this game is really nice, the platforming is really smooth, and this game is fair... but fair in a rage inducing way.

Edited by Rakshal

iNinja: Namco's dusty bottom of the barrel. Didn't get ANY attention. Love it.

Super Smash Bros. Melee: Gahh, childhood. Brawl and the 4th are perfectly fine, but nothing will EVER top Melee.

Mini Ninjas: Pretty accurate sounding Japanese-based soundtrack, amazing storyline, amazing gameplay, environments were beautiful, I could go on.

Kid Icarus Uprising: ...Yeah, best game on the 3DS currently, and not even Smash Bros. 4 has topped it (in my opinion).

Mortal Kombat: The original, long-term childhood O'mine. Mortal Kombat is the game I grew up with (I'm pretty sane. I'm just another piece of living proof that violent video games DON'T cause violent behavior.) 2excited for MKX. 2excite.

Edited by LazerSkink

My favorite game...

That Oregon Trail game they make you play in 5th grade taught me so much

Like how you should always bring a doctor. Even when sacrificing rubber ducks and tissues to the dark lord kfulu, bring a doctor

i played a pirated version of starbound with 2 other friends and we finished everything in 2 days

we stayed up until 7

went to sleep

then got up one hour later and played again

best moments in my summer

too bad it was pirated and we couldn't update it lol

b8k1fs.jpg

xenoblade chronicles for me.

the game is so much fun.

the world is so awesome.

and the story is great.

I got this Yesterday after school, due to persuasion of Smash Bros. 4, and discovery of how rare it is. It better be worth the 50 bucks, ya hear? 

Edited by LazerSkink

I got this Yesterday after school, due to persuasion of Smash Bros. 4, and discovery of how rare it is. It better be worth the 50 bucks, ya hear? 

It most most certainly is. The gameplay is a lot of fun, the world is beautiful and imaginative, and the story is deep and engaging.

My only gripe is that this is a game that deserves to be in HD, and the wii's graphics don't quite do the world justice.

That said, it's still gorgeous, and  many areas are still burned into my mind years after playing it; once you see a meteor shower above eryth sea, you're not going to forget it.

Eryth_sea.jpg

Also, dem plot twists.

I couldn't say there was a best. There have been a lot of good games out, but my all time fav's (i'll limit this to top 10 in no specific order) are:

Halo: Reach, Timesplitters 2, Far Cry 3, Borderlands 1(with the DLC), Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen, Warframe, Colin McRae Rally 04, Ratchet and Clank 3, Killzone: Shadow Fall, CoD4: MW. Alot of these games I no longer play, but the nostalgia with them lives on.

Cant really say only one game but the top classics are

Unreal Tournament (the first one) I missed a lot of my school lessons by going to the local internet café playing this.

Homeworld - A masterpiece, full 3D real time strategy in space with a immersive story.Hiigara anyone?

Fallout 1 - If I ever would name a favourite game it would be this one.

Deus Ex - Was it an FPS or was it a CRPG no one could answer it.

Baldurs Gate - My era of Bioware fanboiism started there.

I'd probably put fallout new Vegas is in the number one spot.

It just seemed to do everything right for me.

From the combat and story, to the characters and visuals.

The thing that really does it for me though is the feel. Wandering the wastes in the middle of the night with just your 6 shooter for company, it really just captures that feeling of loneliness.

Plus the hardcore mode is a good challenge and has that extra bit of depth that other games lack.