The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Clarify, We Will Not Be Seeing A New Warframe In Update 15?

ultra_KING

Major updates (U13, U14 etc...) always get a new frame.  This is a trend they started a long time ago

U14 was Mirage

U13 was Hydroid

U12 was Zephyr

U11 was Valkyr

U10 was Nekros

U9 was Nova

A little off topic.

If DE stated that no frame after Vauban will get a Prime variant than that means none of these frames will have a Prime version right.

I am still hoping for a space cowboy frame but a dark wizard world be epically awesome.

Oh.. man that is walking the razors edge of leaking DC stuff.  But anyway, *thumbs up*

Unfortunately it's been leaked quite a bit already, mods have done a good job of removing any leaks though so kudos to them, I just spend too much time here on the forums. Regardless, U15 frame should be fun.

It is Earth-based frame as hinted many times before, or so I think.

No, that was a fan concept as they also said not a frame that was in the works.

If DE stated that no frame after Vauban will get a Prime variant than that means none of these frames will have a Prime version right.

DE never, not once, said that frames after Vauban will not be primed.

They said frames before Vauban will be a priority.

Of course people hear what they want and thought that meant no others will be primed which Rebecca already cleared up saying ALL frames are eligible to be primed.

Can this rumour just die now please?

Edited by Ailissa

A little off topic.

I am still hoping for a space cowboy frame but a dark wizard world be epically awesome.

Not sure what you mean by off topic, the topic of this thread is if we are getting a new frame with U15.  I stated we always get one with major updates and provided examples.

Also, cut it out with the no primes after Vauban, its nonsense, DE never said it.

Even if they didn't, I'd be happy with it. Archwing is pretty big.

This.  You're getting an entirely new way to play the game. I don't know if they confirmed 3 wings shipping at launch or just 2, but either way, each archwing is practically a warframe itself since it's both a new look and a new set of combat abilities.

I know what it is from other sources but would my comment get deleted if I said what it is

Anything mentioned to you in confidence by DE is secret. Anything from Design Council is secret. If you managed to find something in an officially released picture or connect the dots on some obscure clues, then more power to ya;  DE has had a history of revealing things in sneaky ways.  Any uncertainty means you should ask for permission to disclose.

Edited by Momaw

A little off topic.

That is just a bs rumor that people spread with no proof, and had since been disproved by Rebecca.

They never denied Prime frames after Booben.

Only that frames released before Booben have higher priority to get primed

No, that was a fan concept as they also said not a frame that was in the works.

DE never, not once, said that frames after Vauban will not be primed.

They said frames before Vauban will be a priority.

Of course people hear what they want and thought that meant no others will be primed which Rebecca already cleared up saying ALL frames are eligible to be primed.

Can this rumour just die now please?

Please learn your stuff before blabbering bovine excrement.

It WAS said WORD BY WORD by DE themselves, a few Devstreams ago, that frames after Vaub would NOT be primed.

Thing is, Rebecca debunked it later. Declaring no frame is free of being potentially primed.

This. You're getting an entirely new way to play the game. I don't know if they confirmed 3 wings shipping at launch or just 2, but either way, each archwing is practically a warframe itself since it's both a new look and a new set of combat abilities.

I'm almost sure I can recall it being 2 wings and 3 guns only, straight with the Update. But I could be wrong.

Edited by CenSilver