Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are There Any Players Like Me?*read All Please*

--21st--

Welll im woundering becouse Im not like the other 99% of warframe players, and farming and all, I just enjoy the game , like , "Yo dude lets go on and murder some infested on a survival." "No bra only kubrows drop bite screw dem infested".

Does anyone else share my pain ;c

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

Welll im woundering becouse Im not like the other 99% of warframe players, and farming and all, I just enjoy the game , like , "Yo dude lets go on and murder some infested on a survival." "No bra only kubrows drop bite F*** dem infested".

Does anyone else share my pain ;c

If you're referring to the fact that people prefer grindfests over actual gameplay, then yes, I think we can all relate.

If you have to ask if you are the only one, then the answer is invariably no.

Plenty of people play for the lulz. Last night me any my mates were running Illiad seeing how many slows we could throw at Lech Kril.

We actually ended up breaking him, it was funny.

Not the only one, but by the sounds of things on the forums in the minority (whether this is true or not is totally for DE to know.)  I typically slap an extinguished key on myself and just run missions at random, particularly Ceres, Phobos, Jupiter, etc, while trying to edit my mod builds so that my weapons aren't too uberly powerful.  I want to have to pump a few rounds into each of my targets.

I'm also a fan of faffing about on random missions. Even the tactical alerts are fun not just for the rewards. I get in games with like minded friends who are more in it for the fun. I love trying to stealth my way through missions(without loki or ash) for no other reason than to see if I can.