Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Style Naruto Game?

DarkSkull1995

Uh.... Welcome to the forums?

4971661+_b27ab578eb0c242aa4bc2c60a1fa98d

I'd rather they didn't...

Let's keep DE away from the weeaboo territory, if it's all the same to you.

It's already here. Ever go to the fan zone or concepts? Not that I'm agreeing with OP.

Edited by Snydrex

I hate Naruto passionately

I feel almost ashamed to say that i played over 800 hours in the entire ultimate ninja series (Hinata <3333333333333333333333333333)

But in all honesty a naruto game with less restrictions would interest me greatly

No, there are three reasons why:

1# Naruto sucks both in story and lore

2# Warframe is too sacred to get defiled by such rubbish

3# Warframe is way deeper than some trashy anime.

WARFRAME SHOULD NOT BE INFLUENCED BY ANY ANIME

Edited by NyancraftG

Uh.... Welcome to the forums?

4971661+_b27ab578eb0c242aa4bc2c60a1fa98d

It's already here. Ever go to the fan zone or concepts? Not that I'm agreeing with OP.

Yeah, but that's the forums. I don't mind forums catering to alternative audiences but when they let those special interest groups pervade the game and compromise it's integrity, that's when I have issues.

Yeah, but that's the forums. I don't mind forums catering to alternative audiences but when they let those special interest groups pervade the game and compromise it's integrity, that's when I have issues.

I bottle my rage by reassuring myself that DE making a Naruto game will NEVER happen.

i feel that claymore love <3

however i dont think i could see a game working out at all XD

harsh

Harsh but 200% true. 

Naruto really is crap. It started with promise enough. It was enjoyable for a pretty good while.

But it fell victim to meaningless power level obsessed crap. Everybody is inventing ultimate technique after ultimate technique. Everybody is pulling secret abilities or ancient bloodline magic out of their @$$ left right and center. There is lots of importance in DBZ-esque feats of strength and pants-on-head $&*&*#(%& abilities with seemingly reality bending effects that are used liberally.

And now that it's ending I check on the series after completely ignoring it for years to see if my initial suspicions were right. I was close, though I kinda expected it to be worse. I used to believe that in the end it'd look and act like DBZ entirely.The power level crap kept right on spiraling though. I never got to see confirmation firsthand, but I read along the way somewhere that the writer admitted he had made several characters so strong he wasn't sure how to kill them without leaving plotholes a mile wide in the wake of their death.

This is what happens when you milk a shounen series too hard. They didn't want to end it so it dragged on long enough to get really cringe worthy.

Bleach has some of the same problem. Only real difference is that the guy writing Bleach is a huge troll and knows he is.

Anyway, take all this with a grain of salt. I watch very little Anime and honestly prefer quirky series like No Game No Life or stuff like Log Horizon.

*Spits out greedy milk from laughter*

A little warning next time please.

Why? It's not as entertaining if I give fair warning.