The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.10.2 + 14.10.2.1

[DE]Megan

how about you extend the conclave for people who have trouble playing with friends, my connection is slow as hell, i tried to do it solo because somehow i cant join no one, and its hard as hell to keep alive when u can barely protect and try to find energy cells...

Did it in first run.

Uhm, Forma BP :/ Why not a forma for a change xD

Just really?!

Affinity booster will come in handy with all the heavy melee weps I'm gonna level in ODD because you can't do fast missions with them in Warframe these days, gonna rush through em and sell em xD Crappy 2 handers.

ok

2 points that i hate in this alert

1: concalve limit

2: the f#king sand skates, since they just instantly deal damage to health, making mission harder with shield based frames, + the concalve limit wich either limits your weaponry or mods.

someone who understands me, imagine if you do it solo...

ok

2 points that i hate in this alert

1: concalve limit

2: the f#king sand skates, since they just instantly deal damage to health, making mission harder with shield based frames, + the concalve limit wich either limits your weaponry or mods.

skates haven't done any damage to me lol

they just make it so i can get stealth hits on grineer

Done ! First Try !

Running around with Nova and a Dragon Nikana will enemies got disarmed by a Loki xD

A bit to easy I think, but still good.

PS : please, stop complaining about the conclave limit, this is all the challenge in Tactical Alert, there is no point in bringing a full load of high level weapons or it would be far to easy (and you know it already is).

But those 700c forces you to use a group, unless you want to constantly get your drill roflstomped by that special "event" during drilling.

That is so not true. Even on the last alert 700 and then the later 500 have very well been soloa-ble even without using Ash or Loki.

And for all those who scream about their forma gear; ... just... use less mods in your slots? Forma do not increase conclave rating. Just the mods do. And to be fair, it is immensely easy to drop large chunks out of your conclave rating. Removing skill 3 and 4, and actually looking at how much conclave rating the mods are giving you. There are a lot of points to be swapped around. Even removing an entire weapon of your loadout and clearing all mods of your Sentinel gun give more points of leeway.

That is so not true. Even on the last alert 700 and then the later 500 have very well been soloa-ble even without using Ash or Loki.

And for all those who scream about their forma gear; ... just... use less mods in your slots? Forma do not increase conclave rating. Just the mods do. And to be fair, it is immensely easy to drop large chunks out of your conclave rating. Removing skill 3 and 4, and actually looking at how much conclave rating the mods are giving you. There are a lot of points to be swapped around. Even removing an entire weapon of your loadout and clearing all mods of your Sentinel gun give more points of leeway.

Read the entire post please.

Well, its easy but, I could not collect orbs and ammunition after a while, so I could not complete the mission. 

not if it was a bug or something else more.

Es fácil, pero no pude recoger orbes y municion despues de cierto tiempo, por lo que no pude completar la misión.

no se si era un bug u otra cosa mas.

Read the entire post please.

I have read your entire post and picked out the part that was the most relevant to reply to. It is called "mindful quoting" to not waste as much space for the reader. It is simply wrong that you cannot solo the event with the required limits of 700 CR.

The second paragraph is directed at anybody who has trouble getting their conclave rating low, which partially includes you as you were complaining about your Forma gear.

To me, Tactical Alerts are a REASON to re-think my loadout and I like that, even though I'd rather have a real PvE rating than a PvP one, but even that can be used to one's own advantage. If that means to swap out a weapon I wouldn't use anyhow because a single weapon can get the job done, then I do so. In reality, less weapons would mean less weight to carry around.

I have read your entire post and picked out the part that was the most relevant to reply to. It is called "mindful quoting" to not waste as much space for the reader. It is simply wrong that you cannot solo the event with the required limits of 700 CR.

The second paragraph is directed at anybody who has trouble getting their conclave rating low, which partially includes you as you were complaining about your Forma gear.

To me, Tactical Alerts are a REASON to re-think my loadout and I like that, even though I'd rather have a real PvE rating than a PvP one, but even that can be used to one's own advantage. If that means to swap out a weapon I wouldn't use anyhow because a single weapon can get the job done, then I do so. In reality, less weapons would mean less weight to carry around.

-->  This alert somehow forces me to play in a way i dont want to play Warframe.  <---