Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Commods Get Dc Access?

noveltyhero

also is there any reasons why DC members were picked out don't get access to the chat?

it greatly will restrict the real time decisions and inputs from newer members, i really feel that it is a more important tool to DC mostly due to the real time talking, as were in the forums it could  take a while for a response or you won't be able to always read it all, and the same goes for commods too

also is there any reasons why DC members were picked out don't get access to the chat?

it greatly will restrict the real time decisions and inputs from newer members, i really feel that it is a more important tool to DC mostly due to the real time talking, as were in the forums it could  take a while for a response or you won't be able to always read it all, and the same goes for commods too

Absolutely NOTHING productive goes on in Council Chat.

In fact, I've coined the term "Region Prime" to describe it.

The reason the newer additions to the Council family do not get access is because it was a founder pack offering, like Excalibro Prime and the weapons.

In fact, I've coined the term "Region Prime" to describe it.

The reason the newer additions to the Council family do not get access is because it was a founder pack offering, like Excalibro Prime and the weapons.

at least its a lot more civilized the region chat...at least that's how it looks when im there 

I am not a Grandmaster/(Founder), as I came to the game when the PS4 launched (I had seen like one Video of Warframe as an add on youtube previous to the PS4 launching), and I've been a PC gamer since I can remember also, but I have never used Steam, so I was "almost" completely unaware of Warframe until it was out for PS4.  In fact, I have yet to finish Killzone BECAUSE of Warframe being on the PS4.  Lol!!!  

After falling in love with the game on PS4, I began to dig and scower these forums like a Sahasa Kubrow and probably 2 - 3 months later I downloaded the game on PC, so I do play on both platforms, but my PS4 account is my main account.  PS4 = mastery 16, PC = Mastery 7  :-).  I was a part of the DC long before I was a Community Moderator, however.   

heyyy..... :(

Council Chat is Constructive sometimes. and so bad i stop reading it other times.

no reason to exaggerate Council Chat, Sam.

Edited by taiiat

From what I understand the requirements for joining the DC and the requirements for being recruited as a Moderator have a lot of overlap so most likely anyone who DE deems qualified to be a mod will have already been made a DC member.

It looks like this is shaping up to be the Great Mystery of 2014™!

Also, Sam's mostly right. The majority of the time council chat consists of e-peen measuring contests, arguments over dark sectors, nerfs, buffs, 'x is better than y' and sometimes even 'screw z clan!' It can be quite constructive, though, but that's during the minority of the time.