Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Important Question About U15 Is Clearly...

[DE]Momaw

The most important question i have is if i will be throwing up after 5 minutes of 3D space combat because of motion sickness :/

lolol. I used to get motion sickness from cars and big vehicles but from a game? left alone even the UI movement? You sure learn new thing everyday

The most important question i have is if i will be throwing up after 5 minutes of 3D space combat because of motion sickness :/

I had a lot of issues with motion sickness in 3D games until I started fiddling with my refresh rate and field of view settings.

Turns out that certain refresh frequencies paired with certain field of view angles resulted in me losing my lunch.

Now I found a sweet spot of forcing my monitor/system to output at 55Hz and a field of view of about 80 with a 16:9 monitor, goodbye motion sickness.

There was a mention of being able to win something, with a really high score in Wyrmius.. Can't remember what it was, it was said kind of jokingly, but they did say "sure" to something from chat/a forum question.

It was asked whether we would be able to earn Wyrm Prime through playing Wyrmius.  And they said yes, sure, but your score would have to be pretty crazy.

seriously? after all the annoucments for u15.. *-* that is your most important question?

Humor, how does it work...

lolol. I used to get motion sickness from cars and big vehicles but from a game? left alone even the UI movement? You sure learn new thing everyday

It all depends on who's driving/playing. If you don't have full control or any control at all, chances on motion sickness popping up are quite large.

Because movement expectations and reality don't match. That's why you are more likely to get it when not driving or playing yourself.

For instance i was watching U15 footage on the devstream and it got me sick because i wasn't in control.

I assume it won't cause any problems when playing myself, but you never know until you've played it.