The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Stalker Have His Own Archwing?

N-14

Cant believe Im the only one who had thought of this.

'You think you can escape me tenno? Youre not the only butteryfly around here. Im prettier than you.'

And instead of dispel, he can switch your archwing engine on-and-off or shot down your oxygen compartment, leaving you alone...in space. Then you try to call Ordis to fetch you up, your liset appears moments afterwards yet you dont realize the Stalker has a bigger and badder liset and nom noms your ship.

You have no Ordis, you have no ship, your engine's dead and your breathing your very breaths. No oxygen, just carbon dioxide, if you want Methane, then fart.

You stilll wanna be a beautiful butterfly tenno?

Cant believe Im the only one who had thought of this.

I don't think you are >_>

And  besides how the hell are you supposed to fight him? It would just be insta death in space...pretty annoying if you ask me. This isn't a horror game  so feeling powerless like that shoudln't be an option imo

Or he just has a hate that is the size of Texas.

Or maybe a dread that shoots giant razor sharp missiles.

And his despair knifes are just really big..........and explodes like penta grenades.

Satan help us

While I have nothing to back this up I think it's rather likely he'll have one. Seen this question a lot, and it was the first thing I though of when they showed archwing.

Also: I rather feel "skill-less" then powerless. If the Archwing Stalker is implemented and hard to kill, that is fine. If he just insta-gibs you, that is sad.

Horror games are nice though, wouldn't hurt to spice warframe up a little :D

might as well make flying zanuka .. METAL GARURUMON!

and flying G3.

The G3 would more likely pilot grineer transport gunships, or copter through space with Advanced XL-sized Jat Kittags.

Edit: Zanuka would most likely combine with Raptor, Jackal, the Hyena Pack and Ambulas to form Voltron Ubermechtron.

Edited by 413X

Firstly, if he can switch your archwing on and off, it will break the meaning of it.

Secondly, like what Deidaku said, if we had an death cutscene like this, it would just be a waste of time if you would ask me, and sounds unsensible how you get your liset and ordis back when you revive doesnt it?

Oh btw there's a thread about archwings and the creator came up with a stalker one, so u ain't the first one.

While the idea you presented is insane, to put it lightly, I actually wouldn't mind seeing Stalker have his own Archwing just so you could still encounter him during Archwing missions. He would try to kill you and you could still kill him, but it would probably be best to leave it there.

In my opinion the stalker needs a revamp. He needs the upgrades we got such as the kubrow, a stance, a sentinel and of course a archwing(just not the way you want it). A few unique abilities wouldnt hurt(ok it would hurt alot) either  along with a more unique appearance

In my opinion the stalker needs a revamp. He needs the upgrades we got such as the kubrow, a stance, a sentinel and of course a archwing(just not the way you want it). A few unique abilities wouldnt hurt(ok it would hurt alot) either  along with a more unique appearance

I can now see the Stalker with a Kubrow. And it's a unique breed that has coloration like the Nargacuga from Monster Hunter.

Never thought of a Sentinel, though. I wonder what it would do?