Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Any Reason To Come Back?

Kvzakau

Question

Took a bit of a hiatus from Warframe because of the leak of interest. I love the game an all, but after update 8 and 10 almost ever update i saw didn't interest me. What does Warframe have planned for this current update? Will it be worth playing anymore?

Took a bit of a hiatus from Warframe because of the leak of interest. I love the game an all, but after update 8 and 10 almost ever update i saw didn't interest me. What does Warframe have planned for this current update? Will it be worth playing anymore?

Watch the devstreams.....

Yes, it will probably give 10 solid hours of enjoyment until it becomes all grind again.

Online games are the embodiment of grind.

It's all about how the grind is packaged.

You grind monsters, quests, gear...everything.

The only games that didn't use to be grinders were shooters back in the day...but nowadays they all got ranks and level unlocks....just as much grind.

if your at all interested in free space combat, then most certainly. Alternatively, they added a tutorial mission that covers mercury through earth as solo narrative missions with new objectives etc, that is certainly worth doin once, as it establishes the Narrative in a way that has been much needed in the game for a long time.

Also, Reputation and Syndicates with Sigil rewards and fun sidequests is a nice touch they are adding.

The only games that didn't use to be grinders were shooters back in the day...but nowadays they all got ranks and level unlocks....just as much grind.

Eh, the good old game school. 

If the updates after 10 didn't interest you, then the only thing really new that you might be interested in are Archwings. 

If you were bored of the game before, I don't think Archwing will change your mind.

Syndicates (Proxy Wars) involve earning influence with non-hostile factions in return for cosmetics, weapon mods, and ability augmentations.  Certain Syndicates only give certain stuff, so you'll have to grind or trade if you want everything.  Might be entertaining, but for how long is a good question.

So, wait. Nothing past updates 8 and 10 interested you, but you have the Rhino Prime icon, which you could only get from Prime Access?

What?

Exactly +1 :)

1) Magician frame (with a hat)

2) Archwings, but I'm also not so interested about it

3) Ability mods being thrown out

4) Europa relooking

5) Void sabotage

6) J-3 Golem

7) Aerial attacks

8) Nekros relooking

9) Excalibur relooking

10) Warframe stance switcheroo

11) Underwater tilesets & swimming (later)

12) Stealth 2.0

13) Parkour 2.0