Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates: Alliances, Values And Rewards

DE_Adam

My thoughts exactly.

as for my taste and feeling, excalibur is my secret favour of all warframes, shure, i really appreciate all of them as well as my heart goes excalibur, the most ninjad warframe we have )))

great game, great development, more then a good job under the technical circumstances which are possible, great gamers and im shure great support from us gamers, now, please, move it in our hands, de )))

Imo Trinity should be on New Loka, a Syndicate with a restoration purpose should favor a sustain type Warframe.

If anything Oberon should belong with New loka, I mean cmon he's a stag/deer/hooved animal with antlers. 

and also... I just want Trinity to be in Suda :'C and shes gotta keep those people running voids alive

WHICH ONE FAVORS EXCALIBUR!!!!? LOL

OMG this is killing me I had already decided to ally with cephalon suda but if she doesnt favor Excalibur then whats the point?

I concur as the first frame he should at least get one. On a side note what about Oberon?

If I recall they said yeah the warframe ability altering mods and the weapon ones are tradeable in the last livestream

I hope that's the case. I play pretty much every warframe, and would like to have access to all of these things regardless of what faction I choose.

Also, does this mean I need to pick the same factions as my friends or risk playing missions that hurt my reputation? This sounds like a real PITA way to get new mods!

Well outside of my worry for Excalibur. At least I know now for certain Red Veil is not evil since they work with Steel Meridian.... HOWEVER!!! I was RIGHT!!! Suda, and Arbiter of Hexis work together! They are obviously an evil force trying to mislead Tenno. I knew it all along... and you all thought I was crazy! Just you wait... JUST YOU ALL WAIT TILL THEY STAB US IN THE BACK!!!

Helpful visualisation of the alliances.

eG7wYR5.png

As you see, not all alliances are equal. You can get Arbiters+cephalon+meridian OR new green+ le happy corpus + red veil, OR steel meridian+red veil.

A round-the-table to get everything would involve starting with either the Meridian or the Veil, toping both, then moving to the least pissed ennemy pair (if you started with the Meridian, work on the Arbiter, and cephalon by proxy), then doing the real grind and bringing back the last two from rock bottom "I hate you so much".

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

I hope that's the case. I play pretty much every warframe, and would like to have access to all of these things regardless of what faction I choose.

Also, does this mean I need to pick the same factions as my friends or risk playing missions that hurt my reputation? This sounds like a real PITA way to get new mods!

They also addressed that seeing as the only way to gain rep with a faction is to be wearing their sigil that means that you can all run the same missions together still it'll just be that you EACH get rep based on which syndi. sigil you have on 

I don't see warframes being favored by multiple syndicates, but I might be wrong.

If that's the case, you're stuck with Steel Meridian.

My friend, they already stated that Rhino would be favored by steel meridian, but they also stated that you can trade with other players for the augments you want. Does nobody watch the devstreams?

Also to point out Rhino is favored by the Steel meridian sorry to burst your bubble, unless of course warframes can be favored by multiple factions

stephen-colbert-amp-039-s-quadruple-face

All Warframes are represented with Syndicates.  What has been shared is only a small sample.  Like a dinner mint!

Hey Adam,I just got a brilliant idea!

Wouldn't it be amazing to receive cosmetics other than sigils when offering our help to a faction? A hood/cloak like the Steel Meridian leader outfit, something corpus-like for helping Perrin, or even the wraith syandana if you followed the Red Veil (some of us didn't get the opportunity to complete the event,so that might be a little hope for them)! :D

Did I miss Frost? And what about Oberon?

Well if you look a few pages ahead you'd see that DE_Adam already addressed this "All Warframes are represented with Syndicates. What has been shared is only a small sample. Like a dinner mint!"

Well if you look a few pages ahead you'd see that DE_Adam already addressed this "All Warframes are represented with Syndicates. What has been shared is only a small sample. Like a dinner mint!"

Hahaha thank you for that. Kinda wish warframe were not "preferred" though. I'd much rather pick my faction on my own and not have to augment.

Hahaha thank you for that. Kinda wish warframe were not "preferred" though. I'd much rather pick my faction on my own and not have to augment.

Yeah but the reason I think they even have the preferred thing is to tell us basically what faction carries what ability alteration mods for which ever warframe/weapons

Yeah but the reason I think they even have the preferred thing is to tell us basically what faction carries what ability alteration mods for which ever warframe/weapons

Ok that would make some sense. I'm just kinda looking at it from my personal perspective and how I create my frames. Oberon will more than likely be Loka and preservation of the earth...but to be honest I'd much rather destroy the earth lol. My Oberon is almost all black, with some blood red trim, and wields Hate with his black energy.

Do you have a link possibly that I might see where they explained or showed the way this ability alteration mechanic will work?

Ok that would make some sense. I'm just kinda looking at it from my personal perspective and how I create my frames. Oberon will more than likely be Loka and preservation of the earth...but to be honest I'd much rather destroy the earth lol. My Oberon is almost all black, with some blood red trim, and wields Hate with his black energy.

Do you have a link possibly that I might see where they explained or showed the way this ability alteration mechanic will work?

No sadly they haven't shown any footage of how these ability altering mods look like just a description in the latest Dev stream

Question: For the New Loka, they want to preserve Earth, right?

How come Oberon isn't a preferred Warframe?

they also don't have trinity who has the ability to also heal. You'd think healers would be preferred. Rather than those who inject the energies of the void into the earth to wield its wrath at will.

they also don't have trinity who has the ability to also heal. You'd think healers would be preferred. Rather than those who inject the energies of the void into the earth to wield its wrath at will.

Question: For the New Loka, they want to preserve Earth, right?

How come Oberon isn't a preferred Warframe?

Oberon is probably next on Loka's List.

I'd probably cry if Trinity was stuck with them though...

May I ask what Syndicate favors Oberon? I'm guessing perhaps New Loka based on their focus in Earth.

Also, a more direct question about lore - will the Syndicates explain to us their motivations as we rise through their ranks? Will they also explain their grievances with the other Syndicates? Why does Steel Meridian take issue with the Sequence? What threat does Cephalon Suda pose to New Loka? I really hope these things are explored as you go through the ranks, and in future events in warframe.