Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates: Alliances, Values And Rewards

DE_Adam

Interested in learning more about Syndicates?  Can't wait for Update 15 to decide which to join?  Need a tiny bit more information to come to the realization that Cephalon Suda is the coolest?  Well, have I got some totally unbiased news for you!

Enjoy the mini-primer Tenno, and I look forward to seeing you all represent your Syndicate of choice come Update 15!

-DE_Adam

G'day Adam. *tips hat*

Edit: Umm.. why the heck isn't excalibur a favored warframe for any of the factions? Thats so bullocks.

Edit2: Oops, just noticed they are TWO of the favored frames.

I REALLY hope excalibur is favored with The Veil.

Edited by sp4rtan148

I have a question; do allegiance levels change with the warframes in your inventory?

Lets say for example I use my main warframe Ash and side with the Red Veil to get their exclusive mods, will the levels reset if I switch to a Loki to side with the Arbiters of Hexis? If not, I would have to work my way back to get the allegiance levels to the opposite direction in order to gain the exclusive mods from the other syndicates correct? It honestly sounds very troublesome, a lot of grinding to do and might deter those that already choose one side to switch.