Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Females = Team Players.

BloodKitten

did invasion, saw 1 heavy gunner, moved a few rooms, seeing some evicirators and troopers, then another heavy gunner, moving to the cross point, large force as expected durning invasion, met a third heavy gunner.

while moving, i noticed non of the other grineer are following, while the 3 heavy gunners stuck with me untill the very end, backtracking showed all other grineers just hug a piece of cover and only bother moving if gunners are engaged within 1 room from them.

2udxncg.jpg

wish i wasent on excal at the time, but oh well :p

Well you know, heavy gunners ARE the most tenno friendly grineer. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=248989468

i know, i went to the mid section where everyone were at, noticed 2 straggler enemies are at the back, i leave the group to kill them, then i notice, heavy gunners left the guys, mid fight, just to back me up.

girl power *imagenary fist bump with heavy gunner*

jGPq1Wv.jpg

VS2wwzm.jpg

Xbwlhfm.jpg

nZdvzh8.jpg

Similar thing happened to me. They acted like a small army and were unstoppable. I didn't even have to do anything. Anyone unfortunate to get too close to them got permanently stun locked and those in range got immediately shot down.

It's probably to do with the Heavy Gunner AI not including a tactic to grab cover like the regular Grineer. Which is an awesome thing. If I find a Heavy Gunner I try my best to keep her alive, knowing that she would probably follow me to hell and back again.

Love for Heavy Gunner-chan. <3

Cutest thing ever.

ConceptFemaleGrineer.jpg

Coolest thing is the variable height. They have pistons in their waist section.

However the suit with all that stuff... it seems she is carring her guts in the bag on her back. Doesn't seem too practical in combat, but it's just a guess and it's the grineer after all...

P.S.: Who else thinks, Vulkar should look like this?

Edited by SIDESTRE4M