Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the hotfix and for responding to the controller issues. I am distinctly pleased by your responsiveness! I know that you are busy trying to resolve the Archwing issues, but I really am glad that you took the time to work on the controller issues. Thanks! 

If I remember correctly, in U13, using the "controller friendly" version of Warframe (starting Warframe in Big Picture mode on Steam), I could press LT (left trigger) while on my ship to open up chat, but now I have to grab my mouse and manually click on it, including in-game, where I have to pause the game and find the cursor. Is there anyway you can change this back? Thank you in advance. :)

codex/challenges/reward progress doesnt save...

i completed the challenge with the heads of corpus and now everytime i headshot one i get the challenge counting from the start

45wave tower 4 defence didnt save
yesterday orokin cell alert didnt save, today the same

Edited by Gio21

I sure hope these changes with the controllers fix the issues I have been having

nope the rest of the controller issues still persist, this fix hasn't solved those issues, what would is if you changed controllers back or allowed for full customization of binding (like allowing us to assign different buttons for sprinting and rolling or different buttons for reloading and actions)

Hotfix 15.0.4

- Fixed Opticor's Color customization corrupting memory and causing crashes (and other similar cases).

Does this do anything about Limbo not wanting to listen to you and choosing completely different colors for himself? :P

Still crashing.  Long loading times, freezes and huge fps drops, and then I crash.  Direct X enabled is even worse, I don't even make it into a mission.  There is also memory leaking, it's eating up way more memory than it did before U15.

I feel your pain.

I can get into the mission but warframe gets hungry and eats my memory then passes out.

I'm noticing that Zepyhr now upon performing a vertical wall run can no longer kick off (useful for vertical chambers in Towers). I'm unsure if this is a bug or a designed change.

Edit: Seemed to only apply on the first mission of the ArchWing Quest while in the tower. I'm unsure if my removing of the Marathon Mod may have influenced this or not. I'll test more

Tested it in the Dojo and the Zepyhr jumps seems to be working normally there. Will test in Tower 1. Seemed to only be in that first quest mission

Edited by Zelinko