Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and again, tessera archwing mission is unplayable.

Thanks for the efforts. updating every day.

Edited by Xprometeo

I think windows xp that is your problem also you could try updating the graphics card driver if you havent already. You could also check what background processes are running on your pc you may have applications running that don't need to be running that started up with windows.

My pc specs are 

Windows 8.1 64 bit 

Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT 1Gb DDR2 Ram

System Ram 2Gb DDR2

Intel Celeron E1200 1.6GHz <-- Duel core processor

As you can see the hardware specs of my pc are less than what you have. I have no problems with graphics, no problems logging in, no crashes with update 15 or any of the hotfixes, all the graphics settings are on low or off and the frame rate usually stays between 20 and 30 fps. I am waiting on the archwing to finish building before I can attempt any of those missions. I hope this helps.

Actually i had the 340.11 version of the drivers, after the problems with the update i upgraded to the latest version and still had the same problems, as far as i know there are issues with some Nvidia graphic cards and with 32-bits systems, if it was the OS then the issues would have happen before the update, but they all started after the 15.0.0 update was installed, if you see the Under Investigation section here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/328722-archwing-confirmed-reproducible-bugs/ you can see it's a common issue being looked at, all i ask is some info about it, besides, i'm not the only one having the same problems with Nvidia cards and the new update, maybe you don't have them because your graphics card looks more like an integrated with lesser drivers and have a 64-bits OS, in my case i't the opposite, dedicated graphics and a 32-bits OS, and the apps running are the same that i had before, none of them gives problems with any other games except this one after it was updated, to be more specific, i was playing warframe minutes before the U15 release, installed the U15, launched Warframe and then i couldn't play anymore, after the 15.0.3 i'm not even able to access the login screen because the window freezes, before the 15.0.3 i could at least get to the login screen before it turned yellow or crashed or freezed. Anyway thanks for your reply, but i believe it's more of a development issue than a OS execution, at least that's what the info in the posts about crashes and freezings tells me.

EDIT: this is what started t happen after the update, as you can see, there was a little hope of accesing the game before, also when i runned the game before the 15.0.1 update i had two BSOD while executing the game, something that has never happened with Warframe or any other game, even the ones that ask double specs than this one

http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=do80lk&s=8#.VEyzSVc7adY

http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5lwd5k&s=8#.VEyzS1c7adZ

Edited by Fendweller

Small question, any news about the Nvidia graphics issues? after 15.0.4 i can't even get to the login screen, in the previous ones i could login and get a yellow screen or experience freezing or crashing when i could open the galaxy map

I have a similar problem, sent the support team a detailed report, and made a topic about it.

It either is WinXP related, or related to 32bit systems in general. Would be good to see if there is anyone having a 32bit version of vista or win7 to see if they have the same issue, running in DX9, and if a 64bit user of Windows XP also has the same problem or not. That might help narrow down the issue, or rather, if the issue is initiated on the OS side or on the graphics driver side.

I read that it might be related to newer drivers, so I'm trying to install older drivers and test if this works once I get back home.

Actually i had the 340.11 version of the drivers, after the problems with the update i upgraded to the latest version and still had the same problems, as far as i know there are issues with some Nvidia graphic cards and with 32-bits systems, if it was the OS then the issues would have happen before the update, but they all started after the 15.0.0 update was installed, if you see the Under Investigation section here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/328722-archwing-confirmed-reproducible-bugs/ you can see it's a common issue being looked at, all i ask is some info about it, besides, i'm not the only one having the same problems with Nvidia cards and the new update, maybe you don't have them because your graphics card looks more like an integrated with lesser drivers and have a 64-bits OS, in my case i't the opposite, dedicated graphics and a 32-bits OS, and the apps running are the same that i had before, none of them gives problems with any other games except this one after it was updated, to be more specific, i was playing warframe minutes before the U15 release, installed the U15, launched Warframe and then i couldn't play anymore, after the 15.0.3 i'm not even able to access the login screen because the window freezes, before the 15.0.3 i could at least get to the login screen before it turned yellow or crashed or freezed. Anyway thanks for your reply, but i believe it's more of a development issue than a OS execution, at least that's what the info in the posts about crashes and freezings tells me.

EDIT: this is what started t happen after the update, as you can see, there was a little hope of accesing the game before, also when i runned the game before the 15.0.1 update i had two BSOD while executing the game, something that has never happened with Warframe or any other game, even the ones that ask double specs than this one

http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=do80lk&s=8#.VEyzSVc7adY

http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5lwd5k&s=8#.VEyzS1c7adZ

My Nvidia graphics card [Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT 1GB DDR2 Ram] is in a PCI Express 16x slot and the motherboard has no intergrated graphics card. 32-bit operating systems don't seem to like this update. Your graphics card [Nvidia GT610 2GB DDR3] looks good.

Edited by EtherealLegacy

Is it just me or Codex scans done in Syndicate missions won't update the Codex?

I got Roller Eximus scan and 4 remaining Drahk scans, but none of them are registered in Codex.

Looks like completing next syndicate mission updated Codex with previous scans.

Btw I got Kubrow collar quest line from Lotus while running Syndicate mission.

Edited by Buldozers

I was nearly sure there would be the directional attack fix for axes included on this one, plz DE work on that a little, it feels like my scindo prime/galatine is working at half effectiveness when i can not do any damage when airborne. There also is no sound at all when performing the lunge attacks.