Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video Guide] How To Gain Reputation With Syndicates (Fast)

CephalonShy

Question

More expensive sigils do not get more reputation.

I'm also convinced Conclave affects this somehow.

One run of 4 waves on Cerberus (Pluto) with low Conclave granted 1400 reputation.

My 2.500 sigil gives me no boost. However, my 5000k sigil gives me about 25% boost. I tested it.

You don't need to remove companions, they don't steal affinity. Normally when you kill something with a full loadout, the breakdown is 25% to warframe, 25% to each weapon, and 50% to sentinel, 50% to sentinel weapon.

Did you try running it with a 'favored' frame vs one the syndicate doesn't have mods for?

Edited by Elvang

One run of 4 waves on Cerberus (Pluto) with low Conclave granted 1400 reputation.

I don't think Conclave does, since I got the same amount of point whether I had a high Conclave or low Conclave.

My 5k sigil had no effect. I also tested it.

Tested in about 4 times more now in more controlled environment. Just to be sure. Its weird.

1 Run with 5k sigil, one wave on cerberus = ~650

2 Run with free sigil = 450

3 Run with free = 560

4 Run with free = 700

Same frame, same weapons, no big difference in kills and such.

I dont even know anymore. I will place "unconfirmed" on the sigil part and investigate further.

Tested in about 4 times more now in more controlled environment. Just to be sure. Its weird.

1 Run with 5k sigil, one wave on cerberus = ~650

2 Run with free sigil = 450

3 Run with free = 560

4 Run with free = 700

Same frame, same weapons, no big difference in kills and such.

I dont even know anymore. I will place "unconfirmed" on the sigil part and investigate further.

I've found that having a big difference in mastery rank among teammates tends to skew it. I'm MR17, and whenever there is a much lower MR in the squad, they end up with a lot more rep than I do, even when they have 2 or 3 weapons equipped. On the other hand, if we're all around the same MR, we get mostly equal rep.

More expensive sigils do not get more reputation.

i second that - i did some testing on cerberus (~3 runs per build)

1) rhino with only one weapon and kubrow (all fully moded)  - average 400-500 for 1 wave

2) rhino with mentioned weapon and the dog + three unranked (or low rank) unmoded weapons - average 400 for 1 wave

I've found that having a big difference in mastery rank among teammates tends to skew it. I'm MR17, and whenever there is a much lower MR in the squad, they end up with a lot more rep than I do, even when they have 2 or 3 weapons equipped. On the other hand, if we're all around the same MR, we get mostly equal rep.

i don't thins so.. i had one run (1 wave) on Cerberus - i'm MR 15 and that mentioned run was with ~4 MR players. and i still got 350+ for that run

Edited by Cracken

I don't get it. I'm running with only a single weapon, with a 5k sigil, and am using warframe abilities to kill enemies so that most, if not all, of the xp goes to my warframe, and I even have an affinity booster active and I only get double digit rep points.

mentioned methods apply only for defense/interception mission. other have significantly less points

mentioned methods apply only for defense/interception mission. other have significantly less points

Yeah I'm doing it on Cerberus, Pluto right now and I only get up to 66 rep points per wave. Meanwhile other people are getting 500 rep with barely any effort while 3 waves' worth of rep points barely reaches up to 200. I'm starting to think that other Syndicates just get more rep points by default.

Edited by Grumpface

Yeah I'm doing it on Cerberus, Pluto right now and I only get up to 66 rep points per wave. Meanwhile other people are getting 500 rep with barely any effort while 3 waves' worth of rep points barely reaches up to 200. I'm starting to think that other Syndicates just get more rep points by default.

the issue could be that you don't have any booster... 

i'm in the steel meridian as for now

Edited by Cracken

the issue could be that you don't have any booster... 

i'm in the steel meridian as for now

I do have a booster up and running actually, a fact that just makes me more frustrated because if I'm getting laughable amounts of rep points right now then what then after it expires?

EDIT: I'm alternating between Steel Meridian and Red Veil but I'm getting the same amount of rep

Edited by Grumpface

I do have a booster up and running actually, a fact that just makes me more frustrated because if I'm getting laughable amounts of rep points right now then what then after it expires?

EDIT: I'm alternating between Steel Meridian and Red Veil but I'm getting the same amount of rep

last question how meny conclave points do you have for those runs ?