Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Mission. You've Learnt And You Haven't.

Innocent_Flower

So uh... 

First off, Kudos for not using bullS#&$ riddles, fantastical lotus monologues and the idea that the frame is a specific individual with a personality/user. Because that story for mirage was very questionable and arguably hole-ridden. Other than the cliche lines of "these co-ordinates don't make sense!", so far Limbo's story is pretty solid. (Helmet's building now. Will certainly call anything out of order should they pop up for the chassis/systems) 

However, The mechanics did not improve. 

You've still gotta do that farm for pre-requisites. 

But most agonizingly; 

You've gotta wait 12 hours for something to build. 

Why is waiting in real time part of a quest? 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

I dont care about the build time, i care about the second mission, systems, being unplayable as there are corpus enemies and grineer power carriers, corpus kill grineer miles away and there is no power for the excavators.

I tried to do it solo 5 times, with different frames (Zephyr, Volt, Nyx, Rhino) until someone told me to use Frost. I equipped him with Constitution and Continuity what resulted in 40s snowglobe. Looking for batteries while not caring for drill never was so easy.

I found Mirage's quest to be fantastic in terms of canonical implications, but hey, to each his own.

I was kinda thinking; 

It doesn't make sense to give tenno individuality. Look at Excalibro. There are hundreds of them. They're unnamed tenno in warframes. Then you look at valkyr, who was tortured and experimented on... and every single valkyr in the solar system was tortured and experimented on in the same way. 

The use of greek mythology for riddles seemed pretentious. Using riddles  in the first place seemed Illogical, Oh and having riddles on the final product but not the blueprint seemed a passing strange. 

The "fighting sentient ships" thing was cool, but for me it realy doesn't overshadow the other shortcomings. 

I was kinda thinking; 

It doesn't make sense to give tenno individuality. Look at Excalibro. There are hundreds of them. They're unnamed tenno in warframes. Then you look at valkyr, who was tortured and experimented on... and every single valkyr in the solar system was tortured and experimented on in the same way. 

The use of greek mythology for riddles seemed pretentious. Using riddles  in the first place seemed Illogical, Oh and having riddles on the final product but not the blueprint seemed a passing strange. 

The "fighting sentient ships" thing was cool, but for me it realy doesn't overshadow the other shortcomings. 

No brotha, every valkyr in the system is made based on the first one, they are not the first, these are warframes built by you by folowwing its blueprints, thus you have a personality coz you are a tenno, not a warframe, wtf brota

Edited by rockscl

I dont care about the build time, i care about the second mission, systems, being unplayable as there are corpus enemies and grineer power carriers, corpus kill grineer miles away and there is no power for the excavators.

I don't care that you you don't care about the wait, this issue seems to prolong the wait to continue this quest and gather all parts.

Don't really care about your issue at all, I shall find a way around it.

well all "new" frames/parts HAVE to be found somewhere no new frame shave been design since the orokin fall (they tortured valkyr not "made" her), and while a few of the riddles were kinda obscure they did make me think for a while which was fun made me have to do something differently.

Limbo quest seems to also point at frames being individuals, just like Mirage. Sorry, bud.

you are thinking in individuals and not "archetypes" or more openly "models", when ordis says "he is quite witty" he doesnt mean the limbo youre making he means the one who hid the design inside a unsolvable theorem, which you are duplicating now

this happened with chassis too but was fixed in last hotfix, btw you had to run a lot but it was doable, i had the gustrag 3 spawn in one and then they instantly died with no reward i just lost my mark

You've gotta wait 12 hours for something to build. 

Why is waiting in real time part of a quest? 

I agree with this. I don't understand why we have to wait for a part to finish before we can look for the next piece :/

because they need to get money somehow, if you could ge tit with no effort in 5 mins no one would buy, but hey you can rush with only 25p a piece, thats 75p in pieces and 50p on the main for a total of 125p or you could pay 200+ its worth on store, i'm fine with waiting

because they need to get money somehow, if you could ge tit with no effort in 5 mins no one would buy, but hey you can rush with only 25p a piece, thats 75p in pieces and 50p on the main for a total of 125p or you could pay 200+ its worth on store, i'm fine with waiting

Oh heck no.  Two major problems right off the bat

1.The parts are still RNG based.  The way Mirage worked was fine, why does this have to be different?

2.That doesn't make it ok.  Why is it that the other Frames, which were ALSO RNG based, don't require me to wait 12 hours inbetween parts?

You act like you just go into the mission and get the Frame.  You have to build Archwing(Two days), get the stuff to make the quest, go do the first archwing part(Which is annoying as heck to do, by the by), then go farm the helm(which is just as annoying due to RNG), wait 12 hours, and then do that two more times, before waiting 3 days for the Frame to be done.  That's over a week of waiting, compare to previous frames where you just got the three parts and then waited 3 and a half days.  The time required has been doubled for no benefit.

Edited by UFOLoche