Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trolling With Limbo

seal45

There are already multiple threads with changes for Limbo in the Feedback section, and DE has already patched in a few of the ideas from said threads, with still more changes to Limbo on the way. Whether you think he's fine or not at this point is irrelevant, he's changing regardless.

Afaik, the only changes they made atm are just faster cast speed, not anything that changed the ability itself just yet. Can't wait to see the actual changes though

I want to see Megan and Rebecca get trolled on prime time with a max duration build Limbo that'd be great to see their reaction. Especially if one of them chooses Loki as a frame since he can't do any damage with his skills.

I would love to see that too.

It became true griefing now. We have to be able to get out of this stupid rift mode. They cast that it on you on purpose lasting a minute, it's so annoying.

For those that say:"You can't use your weapons but you can use your powers"... I had Trinity that moment, what am i supposed to do with powers, spam blessing for charity?

It became true griefing now. We have to be able to get out of this stupid rift mode. They cast that it on you on purpose lasting a minute, it's so annoying.

For those that say:"You can't use your weapons but you can use your powers"... I had Trinity that moment, what am i supposed to do with powers, spam blessing for charity?

Sounds good to me :P

But seriously, I think they should really find a way around this issue.

Limbo is pretty awesome. I enjoy playing the frame, and have quite a bit since I got it. Can do some serious work if you utilize the phasing, instead of crying about it. I got a feeling these people who complain about constantly getting trolled are doing something to draw attention. Sure there are those who do it purely to be jerks, but those are the same who did it w Loki, Valkyrie, Vaub, etc. it's not like suddenly the new frame is making players harass each other.

I can tell you coming at it from the other side of the "story" that one guy full well deserved it and more, after following me around trying to kill crap before I could at the start of a survival. Once I determined we were heading for the same corridor I did a 180 in the opposite direction, got into a new tile and guess who's there rushing to get the kills... I was ranking up a freshly forma'd weapon. After him clearing a few more rooms I started unleashing cataclysm. Dude starts telling me to "eff off with that void sh". "Screw you" "eff you", etc. God forbid I use the Warframes abilities to kill stuff? He just didn't like the stuff was dead before he had a chance to spam his 4. I went on my way, away from the group, just doin it up. He'd cruise into the area I was in, run into the cataclysm area "eff yooouuuuuuu!!!!!!" So ya, I banished him a couple times after that. I got tired of being verbally assaulted. Gave him a real reason to cry.

Another time was in Mob D. Dude being a hallway hero, off in the distance, screwin the spawn & the group from XP. Went out there, banished him, ran back to the term. Commented about the terminal needing protection, XP, blah blah.... Ran out & banished him again.

There's usually more to the story then people let on and I sure hope DE doesn't make changes to appease the vocal minority.

There was this one guy that came on the team with a Limbo, and I was using Limbo too.  All I did was use a whip the entire time playing a survival.  I never used my powers except for on one large mob.  I guess he did not like the fact that there was another Limbo, because when I opened a rift with my 4th, and opened a bigger one right on top of mine.  ...So I'm fighting tons of Grineer, with just a whip.  He comes behind me and banishes me, then runs off to fight elsewhere.  I thought, did he do that because he thought I was taking his kills?  No, because I was no where near him and did not even follow behind him.  I go elsewhere, fighting Grineer, he shows up and banishes me again.  So I turn around and banished him.  This kept happening over and over.  He banished me, I banished him.  It made no sense to me.  I wondered if he was testing the power out or setting me up to kill enemies in a rift bubble, but no... he just banished me and went on his merry way.

*shrug*  Guess he didn't like me too much.  Never knew the guy.

Limbo is pretty awesome. I enjoy playing the frame, and have quite a bit since I got it. Can do some serious work if you utilize the phasing, instead of crying about it. I got a feeling these people who complain about constantly getting trolled are doing something to draw attention. Sure there are those who do it purely to be jerks, but those are the same who did it w Loki, Valkyrie, Vaub, etc. it's not like suddenly the new frame is making players harass each other.

I can tell you coming at it from the other side of the "story" that one guy full well deserved it and more, after following me around trying to kill crap before I could at the start of a survival. Once I determined we were heading for the same corridor I did a 180 in the opposite direction, got into a new tile and guess who's there rushing to get the kills... I was ranking up a freshly forma'd weapon. After him clearing a few more rooms I started unleashing cataclysm. Dude starts telling me to "eff off with that void sh". "Screw you" "eff you", etc. God forbid I use the Warframes abilities to kill stuff? He just didn't like the stuff was dead before he had a chance to spam his 4. I went on my way, away from the group, just doin it up. He'd cruise into the area I was in, run into the cataclysm area "eff yooouuuuuuu!!!!!!" So ya, I banished him a couple times after that. I got tired of being verbally assaulted. Gave him a real reason to cry.

Another time was in Mob D. Dude being a hallway hero, off in the distance, screwin the spawn & the group from XP. Went out there, banished him, ran back to the term. Commented about the terminal needing protection, XP, blah blah.... Ran out & banished him again.

There's usually more to the story then people let on and I sure hope DE doesn't make changes to appease the vocal minority.

Facepalm

You do realize this is a co op game and affinity is shared, so unless he uses a different class of weapon,i.e. secondary vs primary or melee vs primary etc. to "steal your kills" (incredibly dumb way of thinking in a game like this) it does not matter you still get the affinity. 

The only one I see here crying are pseudo elitists that talk about kill stealing and get bum hurt when things do not go their way. 

Yah nerf limbo like they did to mag becouse trollness...

Facepalm

You do realize this is a co op game and affinity is shared, so unless he uses a different class of weapon,i.e. secondary vs primary or melee vs primary etc. to "steal your kills" (incredibly dumb way of thinking in a game like this) it does not matter you still get the affinity. 

The only one I see here crying are pseudo elitists that talk about kill stealing and get bum hurt when things do not go their way. 

Ok since is a coop game i can cripple you all i want, take all you kills and dont revive you. Oh you want to enjoy the game and do something ? too bad is a coop game so go back to get banished.

Edited by Dasmir

Fyi you only get affinity in a 50m radius around you. So you are not getting always all affinity. Especially from those guys killing stuff 3 tiles away from you.

If a teammate kills something within this range the affinity is split on all your equipment, every thing gets 75% of it.

Feel free to correct me if i am wrong.