Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Frames

(PSN)MadDerpyMonkey

i just got through looking at each frame and i am stuck between Vauban and Hrydro. i think all the other frames look pretty cool, Limbo included, but hydro's haunches are an eyesore and Vauban's vest bugs meh. (don't want a limbo bashing thread which this will prolly turn into.)

Just want to know what some of your nitpicks with older frame designs might be.

I like Hydroid's general look, but god his textures are hideous. Its like he's made of latex or something.

And one other frame I have an issue with is Zephyr, who looks like she'd be amazing with a bunch of different colors bringing out all the little details on her armor, but the end result normally looks like someone smeared a bunch of melted ice cream on her. (I've tried for hours to find a good color scheme using more than 2 colors.)

Hmm, I'm not big on Banshee's design, I don't find her ugly per se, just.. not aesthetically pleasing to my eyes.

It's the same with Vauban, Ash, Hydroid and Volt to me, they aren't necessarily ugly, but their designs definitely don't appeal to me.

On the other hand, assuming Mynki has been responsible for all frame design so far, he's also made several Warframes of which I personally -love- the design, like Valkyr (still want a pre-experiment Valkyr ''Prime'' though), as well as Nova, Zephyr, Nyx, Ember and Excalibro.

I don't like Limbo's look now that i've seen outside the diorama, also that's a flower planter on his head not hat.

I feel that he is created from some teenager girl's sketchbook.

Sorry Mynki, i hope we do agree to disagree though.

Edited by Morgax

Limbo - totally misses the space ninja theme, way more than any other frame, Mirage is also not too awesome, after all, everything that came with or after Hydroid misses the main theme - Space NINJA - completely, some others before were close but not as far as the last three frames.