Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catalyst Alert 1 Hour Only?

Matt_328

On a related note, the 24hour dev stream community alerts should be open to all, not just those that have unlocked the node. This would make things more inclusive for all newer players that may not get in before everyone has run the alert.

Oh, I didn't know it, I don't watch those "devstreams", I just play the game and visit the forums from time to time. Well, they should do devstreams more often.

They run them about 2 times a month or every other Friday.

Edited by RawGritz

If you had a life you wouldn't be worrying about catalyst alerts, you'd be out living life.  

I'm not worried, my life is not ending just because I missed an alert on a videogame. I'm just frustrated with the fact that I have to play 24 hours in order to get the important alerts.

I'm not worried, my life is not ending just because I missed an alert on a videogame. I'm just frustrated with the fact that I have to play 24 hours in order to get the important alerts.

Even if bought the 2nd lowest Plat amount (175) at only a 20% Discount login voucher (which are very common - EDIT just got one logging in just NOW) at $8.60 AU, a single Catalyst/Reactor would come to $1.14 AU.

I'm fully aware you might not want to pay $1 for a Catalyst, I'm pointing out that you started a post stating that you are frustrated you lost out on getting $1 for zero effort.

Even if bought the 2nd lowest Plat amount (175) at only a 20% Discount login voucher (which are very common - EDIT just got one logging in just NOW) at $8.60 AU, a single Catalyst/Reactor would come to $1.14 AU.

I'm fully aware you might not want to pay $1 for a Catalyst, I'm pointing out that you started a post stating that you are frustrated you lost out on getting $1 for zero effort.

Why would I pay in a free to play game?