Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repeated Game Crashes On Uranus Archwing Interception Mission.

Sander093

I assumed when you get the crash report it automatically reports the WAR# to whom ever the file is sent to? Also can you please please ask them to remove those death ashes, they serve no purpose other than to make your game possibly crash because of it or obscure your view and last but not least can someone take care of affinity boosters not doubling affinity. Already sent in bug tickets very frustrating if you have forma a warframe or Archwing and your trying to rank them up. Thank you 

Sander093, on 01 Nov 2014 - 5:40 PM, said:

Whenever I try to play the Uranus archwing interception the game crashes at some point costing me everything I've earned in the mission up to that point.

Is there anyway to fix this.

I suffer the same, but only if I am the host. If anyone else is hosting, everything goes ok.

Ironical, since I am the chosen host by my clan anywhere else (good pc, best connection).

EDIT: I'll run it again till it crash and post here the WAR... if anyone tells me where to see it :)

EDIT 2: Amazing. Just did 12 rounds as host with no problem. This is like when you go to the mechanic saying "my car does a strange noise... well, it was sounding just a minute ago..."

Edited by Kachocalvo

Anyone able to get a WAR ##### after the crash?

Oddly enough, when my game crashes on the Uranus interception mission (usually at the beginning of the mission), it doesn't prompt me to submit a crash report. My game just stops responding until I force it to close, usually via the task manager.

Oddly enough, when my game crashes on the Uranus interception mission (usually at the beginning of the mission), it doesn't prompt me to submit a crash report. My game just stops responding until I force it to close, usually via the task manager.

This is what I've heard. EE.log will be gold in this case. I tried to repro this 4x earlier and could not but I will continue repro attempts!

Can confirm that, but that also happened in other Archwing Interceptions. Mainly Uranus though. No crash report, game just become unresponsive and I forced to kill it.

Cranking down graphics seemingly helped, at least I didn't encountered any more freezes. Turned off DirectX 10-11, dynamic lightning and etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I try to play the Uranus archwing interception the game crashes at some point costing me everything I've earned in the mission up to that point.

Is there anyway to fix this.

Turn off Direct X 11... so far it has worked for me. thats if your pc has directx11 installed, that is.... can do so from the gear icon on the launcher

Below are 3 screenshots of the way to disable DirectX 11 via launcher

http://imgur.com/a/GhUL3

• 1 month later...