Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reached Max Syndicate Rank... But The Grind Isn't Over

Ryujin

That 132'000 point cap is probably just an arbitrary limit on how much standing you can have at one time. Probably.

...But you'll never know unless you get there.

Also, at that level how many missions and how much standing are you getting per day from Steel Meridian's alerts?

DE plz... i don't want to grind anymore!

But that's all they really know. They can't think of a better way to prolong gameplay other than RNGating and grinding. That's their sense of "fun". ^^

That's the reason why the Syndicates are the most boring, uninspired and uncreative addition to the game yet even it has been proposed as an "endgame"-feature beyond the day-to-day grind at the beginning of this year. But as the Syndicates are now they serve actually no purpose... If they wouldn't be there nobody would miss anything because we were be doing the same godforsaken grindfest before that already.

It's just another "shut up, take the rewards and grind some more"-feature, but with the difference that this time the rewards aren't worth wasting your time with. Even if the rewards would be half-decent... it doesn't change the fact that it's the same old worn out grind story.

I'm honestly disappointed about how people are hyping that stuff up even there's no difference in what we have to do now compared to what we have been doing before that. If people feel satisfied with the same dull grind in a different shade of color already then they are really easy to satisfy.

Edited by MeduSalem

just get xp booster, a good xp farm map and you'll get like 2k a day 

they fixed that bug. Now no matter what you have you'll get around 8-900 per Cerberus up to round 4 this is with the booster, and I am not even sure if they fixed the booster or not to not give us extra points as well.

Edited by Arlayn

2k a run*

Still 120 runs provided you really get 2k each and since you don´t do those 2k runs in only a few minutes its still some hardcore grinding. 

But seeing that currently the top kill count is at 105k and the week has just begun there is no denying that some people really are no lifers, I can not even imagine how they manage to eat,sleep or go to the toilet to take a crap....