Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Loka's Leader - Full Body Designs

blazingcobalt

9LFtnPJ.png

Well.. figures fanart from me would be very concept-y looking but... this isn't intended to be a concept. D:

---

New Loka... where do I start?

Okay first off, I love her voice. It's so soothing. Unless they're attacking you, then it just snaps and turns sinister.

Second, what we can see of her outfit so far, the collar, really gave me the feeling she had a poncho/coat type thing.

That can't be all thought, can it? No. As a leader of a syndicate, she has to get her hands dirty. That's why she has a standard suit underneath. Along with a platoon of Eximus peons she has a Skana for purity.

I tried to color her similar to that of camouflage, so she would blend in with the Earth when attacking the Grineer. (Although that didn't go too well, she'd stick out like a sore Loki.)

love the tailed variant!

would you mind if i were to attempt to render this?

I wouldn't mind at all! It's an awesome feeling to see someone wanna transform my stuff into 3D.

---

And as a little side note...

Honestly, if people wanna render my stuff I wouldn't say no at all. (Unless they were gonna use it for profit or something, then that's some bad ju-ju and I'd have to snap some necks.)

I wouldn't mind at all! It's an awesome feeling to see someone wanna transform my stuff into 3D.

---

And as a little side note...

Honestly, if people wanna render my stuff I wouldn't say no at all. (Unless they were gonna use it for profit or something, then that's some bad ju-ju and I'd have to snap some necks.)

no not the neck snapping!

awesome, cause i really love new loka as well, but unfortunately my curiosity had lead me to side with Cephy Suda..

also i had an idea for some faction specific weapons, and as i see so many of your concepts all the time i know you would be a great person to throw some ideas around with... if your interested that is >  <

i can show you my latest project if you want to see how i work btw

Edited by Kurrumitsumi

also i had an idea for some faction specific weapons, and as i see so many of your concepts all the time i know you would be a great person to throw some ideas around with... if your interested that is >  <

I'm not opposed to it! If they catch my eye, I wouldn't mind drawing some out.

(Suda hates my guts and has attacked me twice now.)

I really like this design! It's perfectly in taste with what we've seen of her (just her head lol) but also a design that would fit perfectly into warframe's art style. I'm Perrin Sequence, so consequentially I've gotten New Loka up to Rank 2 already~ seeing this makes me proud <3

I feel like her wielding a furis with the forest camo would perfectly suit her.

GrineerForestFuris.png

I'm not opposed to it! If they catch my eye, I wouldn't mind drawing some out.

(Suda hates my guts and has attacked me twice now.)

i haven't been attacked yet (luckily)

ill send you a pm with what im thinking so far tomorrow sometime /lazy

when it comes to not art that is..

Really the only think I can critizise about this, that you put the sigil on the cloak that you get from the very start. She's the leader, so she would have the highest sigil, or even a unique one, right? Besides that: Very cool, I like it. 

• 8 months later...