Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need An Earth Frame Soon.

Lancars

Frost can freeze the water in the air. Vauban's animations imply he's pulling them from those energy nodes on his body. The weight point is valid, but we're not talking about weight we're talking about conservation of mass.

Besides: opening a Void rift on the floor and watching this massive Tenno-sized boulder rise from the ground infront of her/him, blocking fire and acting as point of interaction. Surely that is MUCH more visually impresive than just "random rockslide out of knowhere, deal with it".

What if the frame absorbs the minerals from their victims creating some rocky stuff thingy attacks?

What if the frame absorbs the minerals from their victims creating some rocky stuff thingy attacks?

Hmmmm, potentially... Sounds awfully weak and unimpressive, though. Makes her/him sound to fluid. I picture an Earthframe being like an Earthbender, solid, stationary, striking with jarring motions and massive strikes. 

Striking with the collectivity of the minerals from dead enemies - or living enemies, though that starts to reek of mag to me - seems far too small for such a theme/

ok, but once they do that, we definitely need

*snip*

as the next frame after that.

That would have to be an archwing thing :o

(also Voltron is a robot form of a Pentacle. Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Spirit) :B

Edited by Lancars

No. But we aren't in space, are we? We're in spaceships, space stations or just on a planet. The only time we're really consistently in space is when we're in our Archwings, where we can't use our Warframe abilities anyways.

I guess you missed all the tilesets with sections that are completely in space.

All they'd have to do is place various rock/mineral pieces on the armor of the warframe itself. There goes your power source. Then from there, the warframe just increases it's mass after separating it from it's armor (cuz space magic) and uses it for his/her powers and seemlessly regrows it.

Or make the mineral he/she manipulates be Diamond instead of generic rock. It'd have more utility and versatility, as it could refract/reflect attacks and energy. Would work well and look cooler than normal rock, if the diamond is attached to his/her warframe.

Actually now that I think about it a diamond Warframe would be awesome.

Am guessing none of you have ever seen Avatar: The last airbender, huh? Well, as luck would have it, I've got a little something to enlighten you.

Long story short, Earth bending is incredibly versatile. You can create shields around yourself and others, disrupt an enemy's footing, make tunnels for fast and safe travel (like to grab that mod on the other side of a swarm of corrupted, or revive an ally who hasn't learned that "over extended" isn't just a mod name). And if you need an idea for an ultimate for this frame...

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

+1 to OP. I've been wanting an Earth/rock themed frame for some time now.

OP is talking about Captain Planet, m9.

OP is talking about Captain Planet, m9.

I know and I'M talking about Avatar: The Last Airbender. You get your geomancy destruction without the pretentious "save the planet" garbage, and the skills and attacks from that show fit Warframe's theme better.

I hate Captain Planet, honestly...

There's still atmosphere in what we're walking around in.

I know this because we can still hear things, and sound requires a medium (in this case, air) to travel through.

Then explain why we can hear explosions, guns, sword clinks, etc while using the AW. Logic doesn't belong everywhere in a video game. 

Also, the reason we can hear things while in space was answered by the Devs when someone asked that exact question. Their answer can actually be applied to various "logically that doesn't make sense" scenarios. It was in a Warframe Subreddit AMA. You can find it in my posts. 

Edited by Rexlars