Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give Us An Option To Disable Camera Shake

kubbi

Well weapons do have recoil. Just sayin.

in Warframe? not really.

even compared to the watered down Kick and Recoil FPS Shooters have, Warframe still has... nearly nonexistent.

and what's being talked about here is Camera Shake, not Visual Camera contorting/adjusting/mashing/twisting that firing your own Weapons creates.

meaning sources coming from other than yourself. even Allied sources that can be unintended trolling due to that.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to bring this thread up again.

I just did a run of Invasion missions, and the camera shake for 5 seconds every 20 seconds or so, forced me to stop for a while.

Is there a way to get this asked as a question on the next devstream, ie "can the locations and instances where the screen is shaken in be toned down a notch". Even in just the Liset the whole screen vibrates slightly all the time. Is there a place where you can send them for consideration to be asked?

I'm sure some people are not effected, but if they are un-effected it means they don't pick it up, which some of us do. Unless someone can provide a reason they have to exist exactly the way they are now other then possibly "immersion", but I can't think of a shooter that has constant screen shakes, then at least, it would be nice to know where DE stands on the matter. I really would prefer to know if this is going to get worse before it gets better.

I can't really play Archwing missions already. I might have to add Invasion missions to the list at this rate.

I get headache from excessive camera shake as well, its really annoying and pointless.

I'm sure lots of people will disagree with "pointless" the same way I sometimes disagree with their suggestions, but I think our side agrees on the word "excessive".

If there was a rare mod called "Hover Boots" I would have already given someone obscene amount of Plat to get it.

Maybe we need a new Sentinel for the visually handicapped. It can have a SteadyCam precept and and Enemy Target Painter precept to highlight enemy units. Maybe that's the go :/