Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Is Angry With Us

Xingyuasong

We exploited Viver and farmed countless rep, exp, and mods these changes are just our punishment for our actions

The syndicate system is a new function in the game and hopefully they will have better ways to fix/replace the system that is in place right now

I'm not mad at DE and I really hope that these changes are just temporary

Plz DE don't kick Excalibur, your flagstaff, the shining warrior of light in to the pit of discarded Zanuka parts

We exploited Viver and farmed countless rep, exp, and mods these changes are just our punishment for our actions

The syndicate system is a new function in the game and hopefully they will have better ways to fix/replace the system that is in place right now

I'm not mad at DE and I really hope that these changes are just temporary

Plz DE don't kick Excalibur, your flagstaff, the shining warrior of light in to the pit of discarded Zanuka parts

1st of all it wasnt exploit it was a game mode on small map thats all and DE wants too make "end game" in a game that doesnt need it.

Whether or not I agree with your use of the word 'exploit' depends entirely upon which definition you're using. If you're using the first of the two definitions for its verb form listed on the Merriam-Webster site I agree. I do not agree with the use of the second definition as nothing was unfair.

ex·ploit verb \ik-ˈsplȯit, ˈek-ˌ\
: to get value or use from (something)

: to use (someone or something) in a way that helps you unfairly

1st of all it wasnt exploit it was a game mode on small map thats all and DE wants too make "end game" in a game that doesnt need it.

Ur saying that standing in one place spamming an ability for 25-30 minutes with half the ppl running macros or doing something else and collecting 5k+ rep and maxing all your weapons from 0-30 and then getting rare5s, stalking fans, and pointed winds is not an exploit?

Nobody exploited Viver.

Learn what a freakin' exploit is.

2ex·ploit
 verb \ik-ˈsplȯit, ˈek-ˌ\

So yes I got value from Viver. I used it in a way that helped me unfairly (i.e. it's "unfair" to frames other than Mag/Excaliber/Trinity because they can't, urr, "utilize" Viver). 
Edited by elele

2ex·ploit

verb \ik-ˈsplit, ˈek-ˌ\

So yes I got value from Viver. I used it in a way that helped me unfairly (i.e. it's "unfair" to frames other than Mag/Excaliber/Trinity because they can't, urr, "utilize" Viver). 

By that reasoning we are all exploiting guns when we kill an enemy with them.

Edited by Brimir

Ur saying that standing in one place spamming an ability for 25-30 minutes with half the ppl running macros or doing something else and collecting 5k+ rep and maxing all your weapons from 0-30 and then getting rare5s, stalking fans, and pointed winds is not an exploit?

No. Called teamwork and lack of cooldowns.

2ex·ploit
 verb \ik-ˈsplȯit, ˈek-ˌ\

Rhino can, Saryn can, Frost can, Oberon can, i dont see your point. All people need is tons of energy restores, which cost nothing to make.

Edited by Netheroc

No. Called teamwork and lack of cooldowns.

Rhino can, Saryn can, Frost can, Oberon can, i dont see your point. All people need is tons of energy restores, which cost nothing to make.

Loki can't. Vauban can't. Zephyr can't. Valkyr can't. I don't see your point either. 

So teamwork is defined as the ability to press one button 200 times a minute?

People should really start reading comments entirely. Teamwork, that means a trinity that has to aim and supply the energy, lack of cooldowns is hopefully self-explanatory to you, if not....

Loki can't. Vauban can't. Zephyr can't. Valkyr can't. I don't see your point either. 

You said

(i.e. it's "unfair" to frames other than Mag/Excaliber/Trinity because they can't, urr, "utilize" Viver). 

You didnt say "its unfair to frames that cannot utilize Viver because they simply dont have the powers to do so". So your point is missing. Thats what im sayin.

Edited by Netheroc

If I may, I came up with a possible solution to the recent changes. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/344874-these-nerfs-have-spawned-an-idea-for-a-new-mechanic/

You should take a look.

-Jin

Lol I was actually just reading that and checked back here and found this

While I do think cool downs would be a good idea I feel like some frames such as Loki, Vauban, and valkyr, etc would be heavily impacted

Lol I was actually just reading that and checked back here and found this

While I do think cool downs would be a good idea I feel like some frames such as Loki, Vauban, and valkyr, etc would be heavily impacted

That's sort of the point, but I have to stress that I'm only saying ultimates need this. Abilities 1,2 and 3 won't have them.

This would make people use the rest of their kit more effectively.

-Jin

You missed the "unfairly" part. Otherwise please enlighten me, how did you use Mk1-Braton, one of your any wepons, in an unfair manner?

Because it is unfair to people who don't equip weapons, obviously. The same way you argued for Viver being unfair towards people who don't have Trinity/Excalibro/Mag equipped.

See how ridiculous your argument is? Viver is the optimal farming point, not an exploit. Exploits when talking about vidja gajms is something entirely different, and you know it.

Edited by Brimir