Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Near Impossible Tactical Alert

Zzaarreell

I have prided myself on being able to complete most of the events that have occurred since I started, but I see no feasible way to obtain the Stratos emblem in this Alert.  I barely made it to the Catalyst and cannot even kill a single Osprey to get to the target. No to mention the energy drain making abilities a madman's dream.  The last few Tactical alerts were challenging but this is ridiculous.  I don't know how we are supposed to get that Badge.

I did it with a friend in a group of Rhino and Valkyr.

I would stomp to be able to easily take care of the drones then the target and Valkyr would go hysteria and stop all of the techs and other things from getting to me while I was busy with the target.

It's also doable with Nyx with a max range chaos.

Just remember to bring plenty of energy restores to spam and you'll be fine.

My way is to go slow - shoot from far away - they barly run, so you have all the time you need to kill the drones and take him out.

Even managed once to take him out when drones where out of range - one arrow.

On this alert I noticed that most people fale when they just run forward, and especially when they split and don't stay in a group

I soloed the tac alert! No need for a group just use a sniper and advance methodically! I used Opticor with a quick recharge high magnetic build and it worked fairly well.

And when I say solo I mean all stages including getting the emblem! 

No team energy restore no other shenanigans just plain old position and shoot, run, dodge, snipe. Felt good not to have to rely on powers for a change! Yes you might die but thats what revives are there for.

Edited by Hatzeputt

I soloed the tac alert! No need for a group just use a sniper and advance methodically! I used Opticor with a quick recharge high magnetic build and it worked fairly well.

And when I say solo I mean all stages including getting the emblem! 

No team energy restore no other shenanigans just plain old position and shoot, run, dodge, snipe. Felt good not to have to rely on powers for a change! Yes you might die but thats what revives are there for.

If an old fart like me can do it so can you.

I share the same viewpoint as many others, this alert was quite easy, but I do own all the necessary equipment to solo the run. Newer players have a hard time because they lack high dmg or cc equipment and may not have enough experience with the game to make up for it. This Tactical Alert seems as if it were trying to make players form cells and complete it with teamwork, a staple feature of Warframe. In theory there should be enough time to complete it within the given timeframe even without OP gear. This is the reason I am not against the difficulty of it.

- snip -

I would recommend editing a post rather than lengthening the thread by quoting yourself under your own post you are quoting from.

Edited by Onida_a

I solo'd the event with Banshee. End of discussion.

*swaggers away*

:)

Ok, I didn't solo the last part, but the first 3 parts were fun. In the end I simply couldnt break the Ospreys on my own, or separate them from the LV70 Target to damage him at all.

Edited by DarkTails

I think the point of all the Tactical Alerts have been as follows:

"If you just chuck on your usual junk that facestomps all the normal stuff in the game, you will have a bad time."

If you solo, you run the mission CAREFULLY a couple of times to figure out what does what, then optimize a build.

Everyone that just run in with their usual "but this build kills anything" setup, just gets stomped when the unexpected happens.

Protip: Next Tactical Alert will do the same thing.

Edited by DSpite

I think the point of all the Tactical Alerts have been as follows:

"If you just chuck on your usual junk that facestomps all the normal stuff in the game, you will have a bad time."

If you solo, you run the mission CAREFULLY a couple of times to figure out what does what, then optimize a build.

Everyone that just run in with their usual "but this build kills anything" setup, just gets stomped when the unexpected happens.

Protip: Next Tactical Alert will do the same thing.

One of the tact alerts only had a conclave of 400 or the other one where enemies had their damage was amped up by 4 to 5 times.

We are lucky this is 700.

Meaning we can get a super strong primary, maximum frame powahs and maybe a zoren to copter around.

My way is to go slow - shoot from far away - they barly run, so you have all the time you need to kill the drones and take him out.

Even managed once to take him out when drones where out of range - one arrow.

On this alert I noticed that most people fale when they just run forward, and especially when they split and don't stay in a group

This,

Since this time we had the energy leech that would remove you the ability to use your powers and also to be interesting, the most easy way i found to do this in Endurance solo was taking the target from far, they only start running if you aproach a trigger area that make the ai run from you, if you dont pass that point they hang around and you can destroy the ospreys and take him down, clean the area and pick him up, its cheap i know but this dificulty isnt better either.

Weapons: sniper or long rifle + heavy melee weapons

Warframe: Anyone

Tactic:

1. two tennos fight in close range disabling the target with ground slams

2. the other two make sure to kill every corpus OTHER than the ospreys and the target

3. Once the target and his ospreys are isolated, proceed to kill the ospreys and the target

I still wonder how people cant find the fun in this, this was an awesome alert

Edited by rockscl