Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should There Be A Guaranteed Alert For A Random Vauban Part Every Week?

UnknownBlademaster

I mean, I'm playing this game for 3-5 months now (around 500 hours of raw playtime), playing almost every day for an hour or two and I've still yet to get a single Vauban part. I even have the Tesla link augment ready already just because I want Vauban not to sit on a pole in ODD for 2 hours using Vortex every 15 secs with a keyboard macro program, but to have fun. Bounce. Tesla (with link). Also would make my scanning adventures much easier with Bastille. Also, those feral kubrows stretching across the entire map while in the Vortex...AND THAT DEAD SPACE 2 LOOK

I mean

I

MUST

GET

VAUBAN

ASAP

Seriously. I'm sure there are at least a couple more people suffering from this, not just me.

P.S. Or at least make them trade-able...#DEpls

Edited by UnknownBlademaster

Err no, I can build him a couple times over though.

On to the point, I actually want him to be acquired through a high level and high skill way. So maybe some crazy achievements or mini quest or something to actually get him, nothing you can simply press 4 to win though but something genuinely skillful :)

While I'd personally like this, in the grand scheme of things, I'd go without it.

Its much easier to get him then. Plus the whole satisfaction of finally having built him feels good. Really good.

So, yeah, I think I'm gonna go with no. He's fine as he is, and where he lies. 

Edit: It really helps if you just don't give half a crap for Vauban. The parts just land up in your inventory sooner or later.

Edited by (PS4)Strifedecer

In my first week on the game I just happened to be on for 3 vauban alerts (not the back to school alerts, just random ones)

heheheh

I see lots of vauban alerts, I'm surprised you haven't had one yet, I think you've just been really unlucky so far

It's really just luck-based and I kinda like that.  Personally, I got lucky and got Vauban in the first 3 weeks playing...  One part was when I just happened to be off work that day and another part was really late at night, I happened to be up late anyway and caught it right before going to bed.

I think it's cool that not everyone has him and you actually have to pay attention to get him.  Personally, I'd say keep it how it is...

Don't see the problem in it, it'll take 3 weeks at minimum to build him from scratch if you get lucky.

I've run bosses upwards of 10+ times to get all the parts (Nyx pls), which would easily be a few months if there's only one a week anyway.

Edited by Draciusen

Dude I know what ya mean. I've played this game on and off for a VERY long time now, like since the Sling Stone event. Some of my friends, they found out that vauban was amazing and bought em with plat. Me, trying to go free-to-play, waited and waited patiently for alerts that weren't during school or when I'm sleeping or away. But even still, it wasn't until the GRADIVUS DILEMMA that I got the final part to make that sucker. Vortexer? Meh, bad jokes are bad.

TL;DR I know your feels, bro.

I have never seen a vauban alert part pop up once, I try to get the stupid app for my phone but I need a wireless internet (i have wired) to get the thing. I rather put resources in the tenno lab to get him then just sit feeling disappointed every time the alert is just credits. (95% of the time!, im mean seriously?)

eventually I will just finally get plat and buy him or sell enough prime parts for him.