Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flying Kicks

Donnell

I've recently discovered this while playing around with melee: Sliding in mid air at an enemy causes them to fall. Resulting in what looks like a flying kick.

How long has this been in? I love it! Not only is it highly amusing me to (not hard to do that really) but it is quite effective against bigger enemies like Grineer bombard. Instead of cautiously walking up and holding block, run up and shove your boot in their face! once they're down, finishing move with melee. If they still get up, you have a few seconds to get back or blast them.

Thank you for this!  

Can we also have enemies sent flying when we slide along the floor? Ragdoll physics never cease to amuse me.

(Only the enemies that run at you though or will get easy)

This has been in...a long time.

Yeah... At least since October 30th last year.

But yes, very fun to fly around dislocating Grineer jaws with your feet!

I believe that the fist and feet melee weapons have some sort of spinning air kick as their directional melee attack. Looks badass!

This has been since, like... forever. And I love it, there's few things more satisfying than kicking a heavy's teeth in and then pummeling them while they're down.

Really? I had a 6 month break as I moved house recently but almost a year ago? damn..

People should do it more often. Just sayin  :)

I remember people doing it a lot more often, before coptering became the prefered way of moving around, as it's slightly faster than regular running.

It's absolutely necessary when you need a guy down ASAP but you have to reload!

It's also my #1 method to deal with Shield Lancers (if I can't OHK them).

IIRC this has been in the game since before parkour, right?

Edited by The_Doc

^

Hehe yeah but also has potential for getting your own face kicked. :o

I guess this post can at least inform newer people of this little move. 

oh, and i've started using Nekro's soul punch a bit too much. "Nekrooo~ pawwwwwnch!" *Grineer fly across the map and bounce off walls* hilarious.

I guess they need to deal lil more damage. At least we should be able to break all grates with it. Some grates are tough enough for 3 kicks in a row. I tried it. When I solo I always break stuff with my dive kick....Hell I even killed some low lvl enemies with it when I had no ammo and meele.

I guess they need to deal lil more damage. At least we should be able to break all grates with it. Some grates are tough enough for 3 kicks in a row. I tried it. When I solo I always break stuff with my dive kick....Hell I even killed some low lvl enemies with it when I had no ammo and meele.

This means that the grates need less health...