Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New "gunslinger" Frame: A Female Complement To Ash, Perhaps?

2trip

i thought the same, her 4th power should let her target a lot of enemies on sight and then shoot them in the head at high speed and MAYBE use her dual pistols for X secs (like Mirage's disco ball which consumes 25 energy and then consumes energy for X seconds).

God I hope not...

I find Ash boring because his abilities are just so simple to use in comparison, press 4 and wait, or spam 1 or you know stuff like that. Not saying other frames are much more skill based but they aren't as boring, Banshee, Oberon and those :/

All frames are like that besides Limbo.

Gunslinger is a nice concept but she was once male "in paper".

That would be a no. No twitter post, no information from stream has suggested she was ever male. Only some people on the forums wanted a male gunslinger but she never was male as far as we know.

For the love of god, I hope her guns in the concept art are gun we can craft, and not apart of her model. Think about it: almost all damage frames suck, so please don't make her signature guns weak because of low damage and scaling abilities

I think that these guns...

TeaseU155_Mesa_Web_0.jpg

...have been in the game for quite some time...

Dual_vastos.png

Also, bladestorm with cool, firearm finisher? As much as I pretty much hate everything Ash related (this frame IS NOT as ninja as it gets), this sounds quite cool.

Edited by Mofixil

For the love of god, I hope her guns in the concept art are gun we can craft, and not apart of her model. Think about it: almost all damage frames suck, so please don't make her signature guns weak because of low damage and scaling abilities

i'm pretty sure DE said that those yellow guns are like ash hidden blades so.....yes ,they are part of her model and you can only use them with powers.

TeaseU155_Mesa_Web_0.jpg

Dual_vastos.png

Also, bladestorm with cool, firearm finisher? As much as I pretty much hate everything Ash related (this frame IS NOT as ninja as it gets), this sounds quite cool.

nah her initial art shows them as folded back on her wrist, its not separate guns but part of her. edit: i initial didnt look close at it but yea those look like the vastos but she also has guns folded back on her forearms.

Edited by sanj66

TeaseU155_Mesa_Web_0.jpg

Dual_vastos.png

Just so you know, Nova, Soma and Vasto primes are coming Soon

Whatever her skills are, for the love of god

DO NOT give her aimbot skill like in borderlands pre sequel's Nisha skill.

But Showdown was fun especially with Dual Hyperion Pistols or Laserguns :(

"With a Steady Hand, and Quick Reflexes..."

Steady Hand

Quick Reflexes

Names of abilities, maybe? Anyone?

Steady hand: Pistol recoil buff + something else

Quick Reflexes: Dodge bullets and/or faster reload

"True Gunslinger" is also capitalized. True would normally not be a capped word, which makes me think it's her #4, and probably involves her using her wrist pistols.

"With a Steady Hand, and Quick Reflexes..."

Steady Hand

Quick Reflexes

Names of abilities, maybe? Anyone?

Steady hand: Pistol recoil buff + something else

Quick Reflexes: Dodge bullets and/or faster reload

"True Gunslinger" is also capitalized. True would normally not be a capped word, which makes me think it's her #4, and probably involves her using her wrist pistols.

" An EXPERIENCED HANDS Reveal Herself" , sounds like another power to me. We all all 4. We need the name now.

" An EXPERIENCED HANDS Reveal Herself" , sounds like another power to me. We all all 4. We need the name now.

Seems her name is "Mesa" as when you go to save the image showing her on the main warframe forums, the image name is "TeaseU155_Mesa_Web_0.jpg" and Steve called this update a "Mesa" Update so I'm guessing that's the new warframes name.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/352478-big-update-download-yes-optimizations-incoming/#entry3927200