The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sechura - 100% Contribution? Ridiculous!

Pacheon

Am I kind of seeing a ghost?

Seriously, a contribution on res and credits by 100% each?!

How about adding a max "Tax" limitation to, lets say 75%?

No one is going to play on Sechura, unless being forced to.

Other games do have a maximum of contribution about such things.

Lineage2 do has it for the Fortress Siege stuff.

Silkroad do has it for the Fortress War City Tax.

Why don't we have it?

well, nobody cares....

about dark sectors that is

Oh, are you sure about this? Lets get the stats back, almost every 4th player is playing on those nods becuz of EXP, Credts, Res, ya knuw?

Sechura e.g. starts on a higher level than ODD.

"No one cares about DS". Yea whatever.

and if ppl are against high taxes then why ice and other are still in control of said node hmmmmm ?

(One Alliance held 0% tax all the time but they where throw out of sechura so yeah)

They rewarded 100k against 0 credits. Guess why they won.

Woah woah woah, let's actually see those stats. Sounds like assumptions to me.

They showed it at one of their dev streams.

The whole "Statistics" about how many kills (faction based, total based), how many mission types played, how many that and these used, etc.

It is not just a "by thrown" word here.

well, nobody cares....

about dark sectors that is

People create threads about Pluto - Sechura because nobody cares? 

For me it looks like people love this node for xp, credits and resources... well, at the moement xp only.

They showed it at one of their dev streams.

The whole "Statistics" about how many kills (faction based, total based), how many mission types played, how many that and these used, etc.

It is not just a "by thrown" word here.

... Yeah, no, I'm not going to find out which stream that was, but I'll just trust you instead.

People create threads about Pluto - Sechura because nobody cares? 

For me it looks like people love this node for xp, credits and resources... well, at the moement xp only.

Well even the exp is useless, same as rep. You can get much more rep and exp at Cerberus.

Oh, they're doing it again?

I don't get involved in DS politics, since it has gotten as frustrating as any politics. No idea why they bother to do it, they can't make much use of the credits/resources anyway. So, yea, just don't bother playing the node. It is not that much of a xp boost, just play another high level mission a little longer, instead.

Probably because DE didn't expect that people will be this greedy...   but ICE likes to break those illusions and show exactly how horrible human beings can be, I just lost all hope in humanity.

lol , i hope u know that ICE makes nearly every day Rail rewards with 1mil Credits for a few hundred tickets

and 100% taxes for a few days to restore Vault looks good imo

compare 5min sechura= 10k , 5min Pvp =1mil

and if ppl are against high taxes then why ice and other are still in control of said node hmmmmm ?

(One Alliance held 0% tax all the time but they where throw out of sechura so yeah)

people like it cause there are everyday high Battelpays

People are still going to play it for one simple reason:

They're stupid.

exp, fun , easy to play

Well, Sechura is blessed place for those who favor the brutal might of launchers, infested screams, constant "dings" of leveling weapons/frames and other camping goodness (you can't quick level freshly formaed frame on Cerberus). Tar-Mutalist MOAs' appearance made this process risky, but those who don't risk -- don't drink champagne (just ask your Nova pal to teleport you out of their reach)

Well, back to Akkad (or Xini)

relevant: a comic by magnificent Yuikami http://yuikami-da.deviantart.com/art/218-472829360

Edited by d3me

lol , i hope u know that ICE makes nearly every day Rail rewards with 1mil Credits for a few hundred tickets

and 100% taxes for a few days to restore Vault looks good imo

compare 5min sechura= 10k , 5min Pvp =1mil

people like it cause there are everyday high Battelpays

exp, fun , easy to play

1. you need like 15 mins for a successful run, this doesn't count the time finding a proper host that do not crash/jump before game set as PvP often have host migration

2. people are just lazy, DSD are not easy after introduction of infested Moa , it may still fun tough