Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sechura - 100% Contribution? Ridiculous!

Pacheon

nop, u don´t need longer for 1mission

Son, I believe you need to get a brain check-up.

Sechura, when it was actual 0% tax, gave out 23k credits. You are already wrong with your statement. You're also even more wrong because currently you get NOTHING from the node. PvP rewarding 1 million for 5 minutes of playing? You will, at best, get those 100k from the battlepay if you play through a full round of the mission, which lasts for ~10-20 minutes, depending how much resistance they're putting up. Ignorance is strong in you. Then again you're likely part of the alliance.

Then again you're likely part of the alliance.

Current stats for Gabii:

Defending Alliance

ICE
Deployed by: RINGSNOW

Tributes

• Credits/Resource Tribute: 75%/15%
  • Member Credits/Resources Tribute: 75%/15%
Tribute changed by: RINGSNOW (Eximus Tenno)
(Poster's note: a.k.a. -ExT-)
Edited by Chroia

1. you need like 15 mins for a successful run, this doesn't count the time finding a proper host that do not crash/jump before game set as PvP often have host migration

2. people are just lazy, DSD are not easy after introduction of infested Moa , it may still fun tough

1.false, then ur team make it false

i made yesterday this german video

und in this video i make a rail in under 5 min , u just need to make it right

2. frost rules

False Lmao. It's not easy anymore because of those tar moa. 

frost compensates

Son, I believe you need to get a brain check-up.

Sechura, when it was actual 0% tax, gave out 23k credits. You are already wrong with your statement. You're also even more wrong because currently you get NOTHING from the node. PvP rewarding 1 million for 5 minutes of playing? You will, at best, get those 100k from the battlepay if you play through a full round of the mission, which lasts for ~10-20 minutes, depending how much resistance they're putting up. Ignorance is strong in you. Then again you're likely part of the alliance.yeah right, i was

u´re right, i was false with the 10k , to long ago

and with the secund part u are false, look at yesterday, ice blowed out over 500 million credits

and like i sayed above

5mins for one run

1.false, then ur team make it false

i made yesterday this german video

und in this video i make a rail in under 5 min , u just need to make it right

2. frost rules

stealing u maybe 100k and gave u the 10x back? yeah , bad deal :D

frost compensates

u´re right, i was false with the 10k , to long ago

and with the secund part u are false, look at yesterday, ice blowed out over 500 million credits

and like i sayed above

5mins for one run

Frost compensates? why not just do T4D lmao

in t4 u don´t need him if u make it right, but IF u want to play against infested he´s a good choice now

And our conversaton was mainly about Sechura, which is not worth anything atm. The exp is is trumped by Cerberus. T4D gives the same amount of rep.

People are still going to play it for one simple reason:

They're stupid.

Also, there's another type of people:

There's an Alliance that set 100% tax.

Everybody hates them. Someone says: «Arrrgh! I will help to others Alliances to fight them. And we'll free this node from taxes!»

Rail-Conflict time:

Alliance with 100% tax offers $$.$$$ or $$$.$$$ or even $.$$$.$$$. And those ones, who hated them before, will support them this time.

regular+show+money.jpg

After Confilct (these ones who supported alliance with 100% tax and helped to win):

Whoa, i need money and resources. It's time for DSs!

...wait a minute! 100% tax?! Are you insane?! It's unfair! I will fight against you. And «blah-blah-blah».

And then again the Rail Conflict... Well, you know (  e__e)

Also, there's another type of people:

There's an Alliance that set 100% tax.

Everybody hates them. Someone says: «Arrrgh! I will help to others Alliances to fight them. And we'll free this node from taxes!»

Rail-Conflict time:

Alliance with 100% tax offers $$.$$$ or $$$.$$$ or even $.$$$.$$$. And those ones, who hated them before, will support them this time.

regular+show+money.jpg

After Confilct (these ones who supported alliance with 100% tax and helped to win):

Whoa, i need money and resources. It's time for DSs!

...wait a minute! 100% tax?! Are you insane?! It's unfair! I will fight against you. And «blah-blah-blah».

And then again the Rail Conflict... Well, you know (  e__e)

Sadly this is how it works with most. However, my clan of lets say 70 members says otherwise to this bribery. Some just care for the better exp on certain weapons on these nodes.

Problem is PVP is affecting PVE

I hate Dark Sector on top of it being pvp, do too lag half the time you don't get the battle pay. It's silly that the pay isn't counted for as soon as a square launches and not finishes. I've lost count on the times I've ran DS and got 0 battlepay.

Edited by Wynn

Problem is PVP is affecting PVE

I hate Dark Sector on top of it being pvp, do too lag half the time you don't get the battle pay. It's silly that the pay isn't counted for as soon as a square launches and not finishes. I've lost count on the times I've ran DS and got 0 battlepay.

No, this is not a problem.

The problem is that PvP is unbalanced as hell, so that nearly all players does not care about any PvP. The consequence was that certain alliances formed a dark sector cartel and none can displace them because none cares about PvP.

and if ppl are against high taxes then why ice and other are still in control of said node hmmmmm ?

(One Alliance held 0% tax all the time but they where throw out of sechura so yeah)

Because the Moon-Clan based alliances killed off all of the smaller clans and now no one can contest them. They have monopolized and because no one has the resources and player strength to contest them, they keep getting more and more brazen about stuff like this. It isn't the fact that no one want to contest them, but it is because that there is not any other clans or alliances powerful enough to contest them. And like you said, the alliance at 0% was thrown out because they couldn't hold it.

They added this to their message on Sechura as sarcasm at it's worst....

lol that show how mature they are.

Anyway i don't give a damn about the DS (like a majority of player). It is just funny how it end up with that node.

On another note if the dev say well we take them down i am pretty sure there won't be much of a storm about them.