Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Needs Higher Priority. It Is The Only Alternative To Grind Walls

-InV-igo95862

Give PvP its own rep and rewards like the syndicates have.

Oh wait, then all the care bears will cry about lack of PvE focus, and once PvP is neglected again they'll just go back to saying "grinding PvE is boring!"

Truth.

To OP: Yes, PvP does need to be higher on the priority list. DE should high like one or two people to just work on PvP.

Edited by Rakshal

I hate seeing whiny carebears crying over removal of PvP and how it rustles their jimmies to see that there is any way to compete and fight. And that the best option is removal of this mode. And it breaks the lore. And my tummy hurts when I have a reasonable chances to lose... bwah bwah bwah...

I started playing warframe because I wanted to see space ninjas duke it out on some arenas/areas/generally in space. This is what is interesting for me. And that is a viable option for some kind of endgame. I see no reason to grind if I cant compete and test my skills/build.

The only way I'd see PVP working in Warframe would be

1. Abilities cannot be used at all, mods are completely disabled in PVP-modes. In the beginning that is. Over the time Warframes could actually get specific and balanced sets of PVP-only abilities, so that the fun increases.

2. The selection of weapons is restricted to a specific PVP-set of weapons without modding-capabilities (and this set should be rather cheap to get, for like 100k credits, consisting of one shotgun, one rifle, one bladed melee, one blunt-melee, one set of throwing knives/stars, one pistol plus its akimbo-variant so we'd have the very basic variety of weapon-types).

+ 1