Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Favorite Kind Of Sandwich?

(XBOX)Grihaly

Do you enjoy a simple sandwich like a grilled cheese? Or something more complex, like a reuben?

I myself, prefer the cuban. Although fried peanut butter and banana is good too...

hmm me.. im either pulled pork man, BBQ done right.

or im cheese stake man, but not that philly crap, over greasy mess.

im talkiing a proper meal.

pepper jack cheese only,

sweet peppers to balance it out, bit of honey mustard,  and pinch of green Tabasco. or 

if you have, habano sauce.

some basil and a few good mushroom cooked in butter and garlic.

add some caramelized onions and put it on sesame seed bun and cook that stake bits in some smokey bbq 

good to go.

My favourite sandwich is made of:

- A slice of bread.

* Whatever I can find in the fridge that seems like it could go together.

- Another slice of bread.

I call it the "surprise makeshift sandwich", for when I'm lazy, have no idea what to cook, or the fridge is overflowing with leftovers.

It has in the past included combinations of the following: cheese, ham, boiled eggs, olives, onions, tomatos, canned tuna, peppers, lettuce, spinach, leftover chicken, canned octopus, mashed garlic, olive oil, mayonnaise, pickles, lemon juice, leftover bacon, fried eggs, french fries, leftover fish, mustard, shrimp, mashed potato chips, canned champignons, and leftover barbecue meat, among lots of other things I probably forget.

So many things taste better between two pieces of bread, and even better when you piece a "free" meal out of leftovers :D

My favourite sandwich is made of:

- A slice of bread.

* Whatever I can find in the fridge that seems like it could go together.

- Another slice of bread.

I call it the "surprise makeshift sandwich", for when I'm lazy, have no idea what to cook, or the fridge is overflowing with leftovers.

It has in the past included combinations of the following: cheese, ham, boiled eggs, olives, onions, tomatos, canned tuna, peppers, lettuce, spinach, leftover chicken, canned octopus, mashed garlic, olive oil, mayonnaise, pickles, lemon juice, leftover bacon, fried eggs, french fries, leftover fish, mustard, shrimp, mashed potato chips, canned champignons, and leftover barbecue meat, among lots of other things I probably forget.

So many things taste better between two pieces of bread, and even better when you piece a "free" meal out of leftovers :D

Canned octopus huh? Sounds interesting. Also how do you ever have leftover bacon? That sounds impossible to me. 

What are champignons?

Canned octopus huh? Sounds interesting. Also how do you ever have leftover bacon? That sounds impossible to me. 

What are champignons?

Bacon that is cooked as part of other larger meals :D otherwise yes, it would be impossible.

And champignons are those common mushrooms:

champignons.jpg

Not sure if they have another name in English.

Bacon that is cooked as part of other larger meals :D otherwise yes, it would be impossible.

And champignons are those common mushrooms:

-mushrooms-

Not sure if they have another name in English.

Ah I know what those are. I think they're generally just called mushrooms by most of America. They are tasty. 

Thought of another type of sandwich I really like. Egg over easy on an English Muffin with some cheddar melted on it. Mmmmmmm....

Bacon and egg bread roll.

-bread roll of choice

-bacon

-raw onion (cook it if you want)

-mushrooms

-cheese (the real block stuff)

-egg

-any sauce of your choice

Sugar and bananas

-plain white toast

-squish a sliced banana into the toast

-sprinkle with brown sugar

Schnitzel sandwich

-schnitzel

-squeeze of lemon

-salad

-ravage that beast. *nom nom nom

Vegemite!

-bread

-vegemite

-enjoy :)

(for the child in you) Fairy bread

-plain white bread

-butter

-sprinkles

Lately I've been on a tuna sammich craze.

Lightly toasted multigrain bread, pre-drained tuna from a can. Add; garlic, powered or minced, green onion, black pepper, minced dill pickle, minced onion, one teaspoon mustard, one teaspoon mayo, and top with bean sprouts or dark green lettuce.  Rolled in a tortilla shell isn't bad either.