Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cops In My Community

Satinpuppies

Thought i'd share that cops are pulling drivers over for absolutely nothing, proceeding to scare and absolutely terrify them. (happened to me) Then proceeding to ask us what we want for christmas.

Walking back to their car to write the ticket, coming back with presents instead of a ticket.

Just thought i'd share the good that's being done by these officers, with all of the hate being directed towards them lately.
I believe police officers really do need a break from all the immediate judgement and hate they get.

I predict that this topic can only end horribly.

Ok.Let's make this guy right.

YOU, OP, NEED TO CHACK YOUR PRIVLEDGE. I MEAN, LIKE OMG WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO RUB YOUR GOOD FORTUNE IN OUR FACES? AND I BET THEY'RE ONLY PULLING MEN OVER BECAUSE THEY'RE PATRIARCIAL CHEAUVVANISTIC PIGS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR CUBAN SWEATSHOP BLOOD MONEY.

It's just something i thought i'd share.

YOU, OP, NEED TO CHACK YOUR PRIVLEDGE. I MEAN, LIKE OMG WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO RUB YOUR GOOD FORTUNE IN OUR FACES? AND I BET THEY'RE ONLY PULLING MEN OVER BECAUSE THEY'RE PATRIARCIAL CHEAUVVANISTIC PIGS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR CUBAN SWEATSHOP BLOOD MONEY.

I laughed a little bit harder than i should have.

:|

Okay, I lol'd a little, but yeah. Keep it civil folks. No tears, only dreams, etc.

OD5MGh2.jpg

This keeps vanishing even though it's not against any rules: http://i.imgur.com/OD5MGh2.jpg

I'm not even from America and so many people speak about/treat the police like crap here in the UK too because they've never seen the need to have help themselves, even though the reason they HAVEN'T had bad things happen is because of... Yeah...

Too many people have this whole conspiracy theorist mentality where they assume anyone police are 'out to get people' or whatever when I'm pretty sure the majority sign up because they want to stop innocent people being raped (although in the words of a friend: "When every second counts, the police are only 10 minutes away."...), hurt, threatened and all the other fun stuff that goes on when there's no one to stop it or make people have a reason to think twice about doing something if there's no religion to tell them to not act like a $&*^, law has to be there because a lot of people that the sheltered uber-liberal people never have to deal with are just like that... (which is why even though I'm not exactly a conformist I think anarchy is just saying to the hyperaggressive scumbags of the world 'DINNER'S UP') - Some people in America's wild west ideal of everyone having someone with a gun to guard them doesn't work too well for all the people who don't have their own private security...

Edited by dethkittin

OD5MGh2.jpg

This keeps vanishing even though it's not against any rules: http://i.imgur.com/OD5MGh2.jpg

I'm not even from America and so many people speak about/treat the police like crap here in the UK too because they've never seen the need to have help themselves, even though the reason they HAVEN'T had bad things happen is because of... Yeah...

Too many people have this whole conspiracy theorist mentality where they assume anyone police are 'out to get people' or whatever when I'm pretty sure the majority sign up because they want to stop innocent people being raped (although in the words of a friend: "When every second counts, the police are only 10 minutes away."...), hurt, threatened and all the other fun stuff that goes on when there's no one to stop it or make people have a reason to think twice about doing something if there's no religion to tell them to not act like a $&*^, law has to be there because a lot of people that the sheltered uber-liberal people never have to deal with are just like that... (which is why even though I'm not exactly a conformist I think anarchy is just saying to the hyperaggressive scumbags of the world 'DINNER'S UP') - Some people in America's wild west ideal of everyone having someone with a gun to guard them doesn't work too well for all the people who don't have their own private security...

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that it gets taken down because it could be considered flame bait.

Have you seen how well our community stays on topic in a civil and mature manner?  That's just the game stuff, not real world issues.

Meanwhile in New Zealand, cop hits a car writing it off while performing a dangerous U-turn without checking his surroundings to try and pull up another car going 1kmp/h over the speed limit. That's not a joke.

Holy crap another New Zealander taken down by Speed Nazi cops, who would've thought XD

Totally true btw. This happens far more often than it should.

Holy crap another New Zealander taken down by Speed Nazi cops, who would've thought XD

Totally true btw. This happens far more often than it should.

Found out recently that the majority of cops in my town do not pass their psych evals.  It's kind of scary that the one thing that should make or break you being a cop is being ignored.

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that it gets taken down because it could be considered flame bait.

Have you seen how well our community stays on topic in a civil and mature manner?  That's just the game stuff, not real world issues.

I don't use these forums much, but I like to give people more credit than to treat them like children unless proven otherwise!

Really not a fan of 'community' moderators/admins on the internet because too often they end up doing whatever they or their friends want with not much oversight if they act up and decide to make up rules as they go along (just like police if things like internal affairs didn't exist, like is actually the case in a lot of countries where corruption and bribes etc is actually common :/)