The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medallions To Hard To Find (Any Tips?)

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Use thiefs wit. Mind you these things can and will spawn anywhere they please. Each faction's looks different and they are tiny. For ME personally they glow to some extent, so they stick out even in the darkness, but for other people I've heard they can be very dark. Idk what causes the difference. Just keep looking, you'll find them sooner or later.

sometime those medallions spawn sometime don't...i tried Deception on Corpus ice planet and not a single Medallions was found (with Thief wit) and tried grineer Ceres map...the medallions under the toxin water which i can't get it because it will teleport me back

p/s: use Thief Wit 

Edited by ZzVinniezZ

Use thiefs wit. Mind you these things can and will spawn anywhere they please. Each faction's looks different and they are tiny. For ME personally they glow to some extent, so they stick out even in the darkness, but for other people I've heard they can be very dark. Idk what causes the difference. Just keep looking, you'll find them sooner or later.

The ones that glow are usually higher ranking medallions. Ulow ones are a tad harder to spot though

Thief's wit and Loot Detector stack for some very long range.

This can help you find hidden rooms that are far off of the tiles, where there may be a long air duct or lots of vertical distance that would prevent the containers/medallions from showing up on just Thief's Wit. Loot Detector also stacks with the team, like any Aura, so if you're with your buddies you can all use it to get insane range and free up the Thief's Wit slot.

This can help you find hidden rooms that are far off of the tiles, where there may be a long air duct or lots of vertical distance that would prevent the containers/medallions from showing up on just Thief's Wit. Loot Detector also stacks with the team, like any Aura, so if you're with your buddies you can all use it to get insane range and free up the Thief's Wit slot.

I run them solo, because they rush the missions all the time.

Btw is there any medallions in the Interception missions? I was looking the whole round and found nothing.

I've had 3, 4 and 8 spawns on a map. So if there are only 3 on the map, they might be difficult to locate.

Also, Thief's Wit won't show you the loot if it's located too low or too high. So if you enter a room with high ceiling, look around for "suspicious" spots at the top/bottom and use Aerial Melee in those rooms to launch you up and see if your radar catches anything. Or you could use Loot Detector with Thief's Wit for the max range if you can fit it.

Also, so far I wasn't able to find any medallions on Interception and Defence mission.

So I'd assume those 2 mission types don't spawn any.

All in all, a run to locate them all can take you up to 10 min. The total worth will be around 1k to 3k extra points (+ half of it for the allied force).

So I'd say searching for them is not the best way to rank up, but they do allow you to spare points beyond 132k, once maxed.

PS: Anyone managed to find the 5k medallions?

I already got Theifs wit on mine Loki, but not loot detector

on that note, is there a place i can "buy" mods of some kind?, Im looking for the mod Arrow Conversation, so my ammo helps me refuel my Bow I use, also I am looking for a dog that uses stealth  

I already got Theifs wit on mine Loki, but not loot detector

on that note, is there a place i can "buy" mods of some kind?, Im looking for the mod Arrow Conversation, so my ammo helps me refuel my Bow I use, also I am looking for a dog that uses stealth  

I'll give you arrow conversion for free if you're on now. I'm working this weekend so I'm not on much but if I see you I'll toss you one.

Not sure about the dawgs. I don't mess with Kubrows. I know you can trade imprints but I don't know if that goes as far as to guarantee the type of skills they use.

PSA: Medallions also spawn in inaccessible rooms.

Source:

u7CPoVc.jpg

9qYFgcz.jpg
Va4mkPp.jpg

before i am lamented at, i did try every possible potential entrance.
that was 5k steel meridian mods mind you...

that room is perfectly accesible when you now how to get there - tip get to the elevator on the other side of the room and look up :P

[once I spare much too much time to find make sure that there is no way to enter that room and then some void/derelict experience suigested me to not look for the doors but for somekind of ventile corridor - I hope its that how its named lol :P ]

Edited by Elenortirie

Found a secret room in infested tile set, I used both thief wit and loot detector. Found a spot in my radar it was behind a wall, a tunnel area where we use to breeze by it without giving any attention. There was no way into it, and then I saw a red canister in front, shoot it, boom! The explosion made an entrance, surprised. Picked a medallion inside it. Sneaky sneaky.

I know medallions is not much but, hey I'm having fun finding new secret rooms that I have to parkour into it.

Edited by Dalawantahr

Btw is there any medallions in the Interception missions? I was looking the whole round and found nothing.

I haven't seen any in Interception or Defense.  Someone told me they found one in Defense, but I have been in 4 Syndicate Defenses now without ever seeing one.