Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Foundry Sucks

RyouichiKitsune

If more then one could be made at the same time, then what is the point of the "pay Plat now"?

You got your Forma for free did you not? Then you are now complaining your free stuff is "not being free fast enough".

Seriously?

its not that...i have the required stuff for not paying plat. i should be able to make them all at once if i have the required make.

immagine if it was a bakery. do they make one slice of bread at a time? no becuase thats stupid and it takes more time then its needed....

i have plat. why should i waste it when i have the materials and credits?i can make

a sword.

a catalyst

a reactor

a chassis

a helmet

a bundle of systems

ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

BUT GOD FORBID i can make 2 of the same item .

Also why do your foundry wants money? It's Warframe, there is no logic in it.

i always saw it as a tax kind of system...but it really doesnt make sense. its not a black smith :I were providing all the materials...its a robot.

is there now robot labor laws in this future?

Edited by RyouichiKitsune

Well DE can make it so that we can queue our production. So we can build 10 forma in 10 days, new forma will be available everyday.

I've always stock piled formas even if I don't need it, I make them everyday. You know cause you can only build it one at a time. So when the day comes when you need more than one arise you're ready.

Well DE can make it so that we can queue our production. So we can build 10 forma in 10 days, new forma will be available everyday.

I've always stock piled formas even if I don't need it, I make them everyday. You know cause you can only build it one at a time. So when the day comes when you need more than one arise you're ready.

that could work too. i dont really NEED them right now but ill need them in the course of 2-3 days. but still...why cant we make more then 1 at a time? whats the point? to make us rush and go get moar plat? if anything it makes me question the money grubbing BS that their doing and turns me away from buying plat any further

This guy here gets it. This is how you handle the problem right here. Build them every day!

The buy with plat now thing is just how it is. This is how DE makes money. If DE did not put this in the game they would make nothing. Think of it as pay plat to finish faster, and help DE or... ride on the payments of others who keep the game alive by building them for free at a slower pace.

Edited by Arlayn

This guy here gets it. This is how you handle the problem right here. Build them every day!

The buy with plat now thing is just how it is. This is how DE makes money. If DE did not put this in the game they would make nothing. Think of it as pay plat to finish faster, and help DE or... ride on the payments of others who keep the game alive by building them for free at a slower pace.

and with this i say bs.

i honestly thinkg the price of the rush should go down with %.

the forma takes 24 h. if its only got 12h left make it 5p :I im not going to spend 10p when i went through the trouble to get the mats and use up my credits as well...its stupid and almost lack luster in terms of reward for favor

that could work too. i dont really NEED them right now but ill need them in the course of 2-3 days. but still...why cant we make more then 1 at a time? whats the point? to make us rush and go get moar plat? if anything it makes me question the money grubbing BS that their doing and turns me away from buying plat any further

Well it is fair doesn't it, it is after all a free to play type of online game. Impatient players are and still is the most efficient way to milk money from. But really have you compared Warframe with other F2P? I spent money in Warframe because I want to not because I have to.

Well it is fair doesn't it, it is after all a free to play type of online game. Impatient players are and still is the most efficient way to milk money from. But really have you compared Warframe with other F2P? I spent money in Warframe because I want to not because I have to.

pandering is just as bad imo :I

putting a knife in someones hand grabbing their wrist and making them stab someone is bad yes

But putting a knife in someones hand and putting a gun to their head and telling them to do it is just as bad in my eyes.

Seriously. If I can build orokin catalyst and reactor at the same time, it makes sense that I will be able to build two catalysts at the same time.

this is a very good point lol, besides they could make the rush now calculate how many items are made, 2 orokin reactors make it 100 plat to rush instead of 50, but my point was that this guy has a point here

since we are playing the logic game already in warframe with kubrows etc.

Edited by NickBoay

...why can i only create 1 item at a time? i have enough credits and materials to make up to 6 formas BUT NO i have to wait till the first one is finished. same with team restore items.

seriously can we fix this? its glareingly annoying.

It would be ok as long as the 6 formas are built in line and not parallel

Look Warframe has no paywall whatsoever, what you guys are describing is just inconvenience. There's so much work around you can do. I will be at your side if Warframe is putting some kind of "pay up or you will not progress" scheme, but it isn't so. You can pay to rush or wait for it. Simple, DE is playing the waiting game.

Not sure I see the "they have to do it because of plat" argument - if stuff stacked, you'd just have the option to pay a correspondingly larger amount of plat.

I suspect the reason is blindingly simple and not at all conspiratorial: they just haven't gotten around to putting a stacking option in yet :)

(Likely because it's one of those things they have to take a few extra steps to think how to make console-friendly, and there were other priorities at the time.)

The reason that they only allow you to make 1 of each item type is because rushing gets DE money because people are impatient.
If you could build multiple of the same item at the same time the want to rush items would be practically nill and would cut into the money DE wants.

Its a small timewall.
Every F2P game has timewalls.
And the foundry is one of the smallest ones around.
Especially because there is nothing that stops you from doing other things while your foundry makes the items you're waiting for.

Its a small inconvienence at worst.
And I much prefer timewalls in this form rather than DE having to do something worse to make up the profits.

this.. I like this.. I find it strange that this came from someone using rhino as their pro pic tho

the paywall is only half of the reason that allowed queuing items in the foundry, DE needs the free players to log in and play with the whales. By forcing the players to log in to get forma from the foundry most people will play a mission or 2, thereby increasing the playercount for the whales.